Part-66

Jk pov~

I got all ready to leave as I pick up my sleeping baby off the bed in my arms, swiftly pulling her legs around my torso..

Pecking her head, I walk down with her in my arms and straight go to my car as we were leaving now...

It's 11 in morning and here she is still sleeping with her never ending pout..

I place her on the most big seat of the car as I sit beside her and cover her with a thin sheet letting her rest..

Doing my own thing on my laptop, I Worked on my all time project, when I heard my guard talking to someone on the phone with a low tone..

??- I'll call u back later, I'm driving to his mansion right now... Yeah that bitch is still sleeping...Ok, I'll crash it nearby...No he didn't had his coffee, I did drugged it though.. Hm...Ok, got it but I have to be careful as there is extreme security...

My aura darkened as I took out my gun and loaded it, ready to shoot his damn head off when I heard a light yawn..

Y/n-mm...Koo...

I heard my baby's sleepy voice as I got near her and pecked her lips..

She suddenly pulled my clothes making me fall on her but I somehow managed to not put my weight on her, coz I definitely know, she won't be able to handle it...

His outfit~ (I forgot this😅)

I moved carefully as I brushed off her hair from her face as she opened her tiny eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I moved carefully as I brushed off her hair from her face as she opened her tiny eyes..

Jk- Morning..

Y/n- *baby yawn* Hmm...

I helped her sit up as she immediately sat in my lap and snuggled in a ball..

I kept my hand around her waist when suddenly My phone rang..

I picked it up as I talked about some mafia business of mine on call, meanwhile y/n Finally woke up fully as she look up at me with her doe sleepy eyes...

I ended the call as I put my phone aside and look down as I pecked her head..

Jk- Wakey wakey..

Y/n- I'm awake....*yawn* not really though...

Jk- *chuckle* I can see.... Anyways...Do u like, wanna catch up on some McDonald's?

Y/n- Breakfast?

Jk- mhm...

Y/n- um..Can we go to taco bell instead... pwease..

Jk- Sure as u say...

She showed me her cheeky smile before getting off me as we stopped in a nearby hotel and I had a rest meanwhile my baby got ready for today...

____________________________________

Y/n- Ahh~I-I ca-nt-OUCH!!

Jk- just a bit more...

The Heartless mafia and his first love(18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें