Part-46

Jk pov~

I saw my baby sleeping all safe and sound as I level her head and Sit on the bed after putting her comfortably on the bed..

I open up my laptop and start to work on it..

Suddenly I got a message as Ny eyes widened...I look towards y/n as I saw her still sleeping.. Without wasting a second, I rush to the washroom and changed my clothes....I switched off my phone and Took my charger with me..I started packing my clothes..As I was finished..

I looked towards my baby and smirked..

Jk- The fun will start now..

I spoke to myself as I Started going out..

Me, guys and even jennie, we all went out..

We all switched off our phones and sat in our van..

Rm- Are u again sure kook?

Jk- I am...I heard her talking to them...I can't be wrong..

Jennie- Don't u think we should atleast ask he-

Jk- No need... She's betraying me...And I can't let that happen..*sigh* Let's leave.. Our enemies will arrive soon..They want her as my weakness and I'm giving them this chance..

I said...My anger was blinding me...I didn't even thought to ask her something..

*Sigh* Just left everything behind.. Without caring about her...

And I drove off..

_____________3 years later_______________

Someone's POV~

Yeah...She just need to seduce him right? Ok..got it...

??- Ms.Kang-

??- yes boss..

??- U have to seduce him and bring him to the room no. 34...We will do the after work..

??- Got it..

??- 10 million has already transfered to u... Another 10 willing br transfered after work..And make sure u do it properly-

??- Sir I'm working from 3 years..Do u still doubt my working skills?

??- Not at all..But actually u are my best girl worker..Bht he's so clever.. That's why..

I nodded as I took a cigrate in my mouth and went away..

I'm Kang Y/n..

Work as a Trained Fighter, shooter and Spy Under Ash..(group name)

Another simple mission it is..

I got inside my room as I remove my Top and jacket revealing my fresh bloody wounds on my back...I got from the last mission's mistake..It's my punishment...I get whipped (not THERE) if I do any mistake..Not by my boss but by the head boss..

I sigh as I strip myself and went straight to shower..

The hot water dropping down my forehead, butt, fingers and my fingers, relaxed me well..

I Called a girl who is also my frnd to help me as she started to apply some Antiseptic cream and then makeup on top..

Y/n- Thank you Lisa..

Lisa- You're welcome...Ah I forgot to bring ur clothes..Wait lemme just get them..We have to leave now or we still miss him..

I nodded as she help me change..