Part-50

Y/n pov~

I rush behind jisoo as I saw her crying and Finally stopping her Marathon under a tree..

But... Before I could even take a step towards her, A sting pani hit ny waist and I start feeling dizzy....No...I can't pass out like this..

I try to walk further but a arm wraps around me..

??- Shh...Babe it's me..

Y/n- B-bam...

Bam- Yeah....Now sleep.. you need rest...

I turn towards him as he attach his lips to mine...Not feeling to give in to him, I just let myself Melt in his arms....

Bam pov~

I pick y/n up, ready to leave when I spot BTS Catching up on us...My eyes widened as I start to run to my van...I put y/n in my lap, seat belt already fastened..

I drove off to our base as I kept on glancing back for Jungkook or others though..

_____________y/n pov____________________

Ahhhhhhhh!

I screamed again...

??- HOW DID YOU FORGOT YOUR LIMITS!
*BASH* *SLAP* *BASH* *BASH*

Y/n- P-pleas-e..I-I-Im s-sor-ry...B-boss..

I sobbed..Not being able to Handle the pain...The new pain on my old bruises won't really make them hurt less but even more...

It's been 2 hours, I'm Laying here in the basement or you can say our punishment chamber..

From that bts incident, My boss was so angry and to top that off with a cherry, our enemies got our hideout location... Somehow we Got over with it but now I'm Bearing This punishment now..

Belts, whips, Knifes, guns, Hunters and this is ll the stuff that can be seen Clearly on the ground in front of me now.. Accept these all, god knows how much more stuff is there behind the guards.. Even though I passed out in middle a time, I was awaken by hot bubbling water splashed on me and then I was dragged to the middle of the chamber, ready to be beated again...

Fast forward to now, so Boss is just giving some Cuts on my legs after he spotted some old Brusies on there...

Just cutting my old scratches and cutting my flesh...As of me, Two of the guards are holding me down on the ground while I'm just screaming in pain for help..

Boss- Now you know what happens when you disobey me...*sigh* I'm leaving u for now..But next time..If this happened again...Then I won't be Back from Ripping off your clothes....GET OUT!

The guards let go of me as I literally crawled back away..

Gd- I'll drop you off mam..

A guard said making me flinch as he pick me up slowly and starts going out..

He Gets to my room and put me on the bed and then leaves..

As of other members and mostly guards, they are out for the info leak which happened because of me...

I Strip myself as slowly as I could and Crawl on my fours to the washroom...I sit on the shower floor and turn it on as the warm water starts to drop down my body...

I scream in pain but the door is sound proof..

I scratch the floor that just makes my fingers hurt...

I rub my body to sooth the pain but it just gains more...

I try to turn off the shower but it just gets more and more relaxing as well as
Lonely...

I am so helpless right now... Being a pathetic condition isn't something you will ever want to have or you can just have my example from here...

I finally take help of the shower gate and wall to stand up as I crawl myself up..

I wrap myself around in a towel which starts to get stained from the blood Quickly... even though I was in shower for nearly an hour, it still didn't get soothen up... even the bleeding didn't stopped..

I Go near the washroom cabinets as I Open them and see my hair dryer..

I attach it on the plug on in there and start to dry my hair..

I need help for my clothes...

I Sigh as I Take my clothes in my hands and walk out..

As soon as I enter my bedroom, Suddenly someone hits my head with something but holds my waist from behind..At this rate, I don't even want to scream for help or something...And tbh I'm not even gonna try for it...

Lemme just...

DIE..

TBC..

Sowwy for spelling mistakes