Part-78

Jk pov~

AUGHHH SLOW DOW--AHHHHH!!!

Y/n- I told u...U will be holding that safet--

Jk- CAN YOU FUCKING SLOE DOWN THE DAMN CAR, I DONT WANNA DIE!!

Y/n- *chuckles* sure...*fastens up car more* oops..Jungkook...I think I accidentally sped it up more--

Jk- *acts to pass out* Me ded babe...

Y/n- *laughs* such an over actor..by the way did we left them behind?..

Jk- mhm..nice babe...Now shall we--

Y/n- Jungkook...*slows down car to medium speed*....I wanna take you somewhere...if you don't m--

Jk- Ofc I don't...Let's go...

Y/n- Ok...um..It's a place where I use to hang out with tzuyu unnie and.....Kai...

Jk- wait-- KAI?! U know--

Y/n- yea I do...Actually.... Remeber I use to work in that cafe? Where u and the guys first saw me?...Well Kai was apparently like a line of head or boss or something of the cafe....And After you...u know.. basically kidnapped me and got me to live with u, I completely forgot about him. And the fact that you told me a NO to even have any contact with my step parents or unnie, I just couldn't focus on anyone but tzuyu...And Oh did I told u, she has a boyfriend, taemin?... AND she was pregnant when you very first came to practically "buy" her...*sigh* I'm probably an aunt till now for sure but I don't even know where they are, how they are....or..even...if they are in this world or not, I hope yes...

Jk- that was alot to take in but I'll manage and considering the fact you're an aunt now, we should be celebrating rather than thinking negative about their little--

Y/n- But....you know...when me and her used to get beat up...we used to go to the doctor...nearly every 2 days or maybe even quicker...and once..A female nurse told tzuyu unnie...well apparently she had this one night stand... basically raped when drunk passed out...and got pregnant..and went for abortion, so the female doctor told her, her body will be too weak to carry a child ever.. and the fact that taemin is caring but also acts like a physco obsesser was just too much to handle so....

Jk- In brief you mean to say....

Y/n- ....what if their baby is dead....and Kai...Is with them?...cuz he tried to kill....

Jk-....*serious* That actually does make sense....Good baby...I'll start working on that Kai..and I swear if you're sister is involved in any of this, especially in the red hands of.....taking our little start away from us, they're fucking ded...and you know I ain't joking...

Y/n- *sigh* you know...me and her have always been together...she was my life supporter...so even if she is involved in all this, Ik it's not from her own will....at all...

Jk- calm down baby..I understand ur feelings...but... everything happens for good...You just have to relax and move on...now let's head back to our date...

Y/n- .... let's... let's order take out at home and go...I don't think we will find any street cart now, it has been an hour...and this car thing just happened made me think alot..

Jk- as u wish baby but if u want we can go for a candle light dinner to our restaurant?..

Y/n- in these type of clothes? I would rather pass...

Jk- u can change and then we c--

Y/n- I said no! Let's just Netflix and chill at home..

Jl- as u want baby...

Y/n- Jungkook..

Jk- yes darling?..

Y/n- I love you...

Jk- I love you too...

TBC...