Part-22(2/?)

Jk pov~

Waking up as the first thing I saw was my baby still sleeping on me.. smiling as I caressed her hair but I think, I woke her up..

Y/n- mm...

Jk- good morning baby..

Y/n- kook? Morning..*baby yawn* I'm sleepy..

She said as she again closed her eyes while being on top of me as I chuckled at her baby behaviour..

Jk- you can sleep more..

Y/n- hm.. What's the time?

Jk- 8: ....37 am..

Y/n- I should wake up then, it will be late if I sleep more..

Jk- no it's ok.. just sleep and after last night I think u really need some rest..

Y/n- last night? Did something happened? Why do I need rest?*gasp* did we do something?!

Jk- what? N-no..*blush* wait..U don't know what happened last night babe?

Y/n- no...Did I-I did something?

Jk- huh? No.. Nothing..

Thinking not to tell her and ignore this topic, I smiled at her..

Y/n- hmm..U know kookie! It feels good on top of you.. You're so warm..

Jk- really?*chuckle* then you can just stay here all the time..

Y/n- is it possible? Isn't your back aching?

Jk- no...

Just then our door knocked making me mad at the person who ruined our romantic moment.. Opening the door harshly, I saw one of maid standing on the door while y/n also stand up beside me..

Jk- What?!

Maid- s-sir breakfast is read-

Jk- I don't want it..Get lost and you're fired..

Maid- s-sir w-why? I r-really want this j-job.. p-please don't f-fire me..

Jk- are u leaving or you want to die? I SAY FUCKING GET LOST NOW!

As I was about to push her, y/n came in front of me between the maid and me..

Y/n- w-what are u doing?

Jk- firing her..

Y/n- why? She didn't even do anything..You can't fire her like that..Nor push her.. keep your hand down..

She said sternly as I annoying sighed before doing so..

Y/n- Why are u firing her now tell me!

Jk- because she ruined our moment by coming at this time.. Stupid women..

Y/n- YAH! YOU SHOULD NOT SAY LIKE THIS! APOLOGISE TO HER!

Jk- what no!

Y/n- fine then.. I'll not talk to u..

Sighing as I mumbled..

Jk- sorry..

Y/n- are u okay?

Maid- y-yes mam..t-thank u s-so m-much..

Y/n- it's ok.. Come I'll give u wate... Giving me a glare before leaving with the maid to the kitchen, she said-

Y/n- you're my cute bunny but don't do it again with anyone ok?

She said and kissed my cheek then left with the maid..

Jk- dafuq- YAH! YOU SMALL RAT COME BACK RIGHT NOW! I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND NOT HERRRR!!

I said as I saw her fading figure...