Part:-20

Jk pov~

Finishing my work as I sighed from Trusfration~...I can't find the files of one of my guards who was actually a spy from one of my enemy..
I hit the bed being angry and annoyed at it...

Y/n- k-kook? You ok?

Jk- yeah... just some damn work which is making me angry..

Y/n- what happened? You can share with me..

Jk- ah...I can't find a file of one of my old guards who was a spy from one of my enemy.. It's very important as I have to check if I did something wrong or not because I'm gonna put it in my black list to kill him..As he ran away last time..

Y/n- ohh... find it again maybe u will find it somewhere..

Jk- I thought the same but couldn't find it...

Y/n- um... Then... Maybe you should find it in your important documents or something..As I don't know much about ur work so..

Jk- hmm..I guess I should..

I said as I opened my important document file before checking it thoroughly.. And to my luck,I found it..

Jk- ah thank u babyyyy! Found it!
I said before I again got to work and started typing on it without noticing my sulking pumpkin untill she started doing cute things for my attention which I loved so much... Not giving her any attention on purpose now.. I guess she started being frustrated and before I said anything, she sat in front of me and pouted like a baby with puppy eyes begging  for my attention which I finally gave her now..

Looking towards her as I cupped her small face in my hands with a smile..

Y/n- I'm boreddddd...

Jk- ok...

I said closing my laptop to play with my baby..

Jk- Now tell what u want to do?

Y/n- I don't know...I'm just boredd..Can we both do something?

Jk- hm... movie?

Y/n- can I go to one of oppa's room?

Jk- yeah... just stay in the dorm or the garden.. If you want to go out first ask me and then we both will go together with guards ok?

Y/n- yesss... bye..

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and ran away from our room like a baby.. chuckling on her as I again opened my laptop and started to work..

Y/n pov~

Roaming in the corridor to find anyone's room, someone suddenly back hugged me making me scared..

Jimin- hey panda!!

Y/n- oh.. oppa you scared me..

Jm- sowwy...Ah where u goin'?

Y/n- No where..I'm just bored and kook is doing some work so I asked him if I could go to one of your rooms and he allowed me...So I was finding someone's room..

Jm- hmm..You wanna come with me? In my room? J-hope is also there..We just finished our work so I came here for some water...Come let's go...

I nodded and we both got to Jimin's room while j-hope oppa greeted me happily and we all started talking and they both even told me some stories with suspense.. While now it's 8:37 pm right now and we all are watching Annabelle in jimin's room and I'm hiding in the blanket as well as in jimin oppa's chest..

But just then...

Jk pov~.

Finishing my dinner along with my work in my room,I didn't even noticed the time that its past 8:30 now... closing my laptop as I checked the time, my eyes widened..