Part-77

Jk pov~

I was here being all ready, waiting for y/n to arrive as I continusaly checked the time...

Soon she came out of the dorm wearing some plain black jeans and a white cropped hoodie as her hair went in a ponytail...

Jk- Hey baby..

Y/n- where are we gonna go?

Jk-.....Let's go watch a movie?

Y/n- I want tteobokki..

Jk- Oh yes definitely let's go to gechu road, u like snacks from there right?..

Y/n- hm...By the way ...

Jk- yes babe...

Y/n-......*smiles*... Nothing... let's go..

She said as I felt as if she was going to say something
....not good...

Y/n pov ~ (flashback)

I was getting ready when I heard someone talking in the garden as I saw jimin oppa and Jennie..

"But we have to get her to the doctor ASAP, we can't bear her short term memory loss and what about her damn rib surgery!! We can't even find who's behind it till now!.."

"Don't worry oppa, everything will be fine let's just calm down and keep y/n happy..we want her all fine right?...she will be perfect just like before...and about her brain problem...don't worry doctor jisoo will look after it..if not her then I'll contact my mom she will find the best doctors in korea and if needed then even abroad!!"

"I....I don't know Jennie..*teary eyes*... We're all losing hope...We may be gangsters or mafias but we also have feelings...look at jin, he and we all can see our whole family getting apart! Look at jungkook, he's dying inside min by min seeing her wife in a condition like this and the recent news about....our little angel...and about y/n...she's a fragile little cotton ball and everything is burning her...And we can't do anything to protect anyone...I feel useless, everyone else is regretting...if it was not because of our mafia work, little angel would've been here!..."

" It's not ur fault oppa...its either all of ours or no one's...don't worry we will find soon who's behind all this mess and give him a brutal death..."

"Yeah...*sniffs* U go I'll be back I have to call someone regarding this mess..."

"Take care.."

Brain problem....rib surgery...am I fine?..Am I overthinking...I gotta ask someone....yes.. I'll ask jungk-..no..I should not..

(Present)

Jk- Are u okay? Where are u lost?..

Y/n- No where...um... Jungkook..

Jk- Yeah?

Y/n-...are u hiding--

*Honk honk*

We both saw behind our car from the front mirror as we saw 2 cars behind us...

Jk- ....Baby get the seatbelt...I'm gonna smash these..

Y/n- Who are--

Jk- I also don't know but I do know they're one of our enemies...and now...they gonna see what happens when u mess with Jeon...

Y/n-....can I drive?..

Jk- ....WHAT?!

Y/n- you heard me...

Jk- .....are u sure?..

Y/n- You are going to clutch on those safety handles when I drive u know ..

Jk-...oh babygirl I bet..

Y/n- Oh yes kookie, U do...

Lets exchange and see...

TBC...

I swear I started this book as one of my new writings and today it has 300k+ views, I can't with u all😭😭 u guys are so wholesome😭😭