Part-55

Jk pov~

It's 2 in night but there is not even a single glimse of tired ness or sleep in my red eyes...My face is red making me look like a Rodolfo...

My eyes are red and my veins are popping out from all that crying and frustration...The guilt of leaving my baby in danger that day is eating me up...

If ai wouldve asked her..This shouldn't had done.... Just a question..How much time did have took?..1 min? 2 min?..5 mins?...But no..I wanted to be a jerk...

A/n- Ab kya pachtaye ho jab chidiya chuk gyi khet...

I stand up from the bed I was provided to lay down beside y/n as I Go towards her...

I caress her face as I feel her sweating...

I quickly turn on the ac in the room as I remove the blanket off her slowly..I Cover her till her stomach only as I pick her lips..

Jk- I'll wait for you to wake up sweetheart...

I lay on the bed again as I turn towards her.. Keeping my eyes closed for 30 mins, I finally slept..

___________Jennie pov___________________

I knew it!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!

That means...She...Is innocent...

Jennie- Thank you.. Thank you so much!!

??- I-Its fine... Actually...I should be the one to thank you.mfor trusting me again..

Jennie- Kai...That was all past... and I owe you this I promise..

Kai- No It's fine... Just..Be safe..And dont forget to call me in your marriage and all..I should be invited in all functions!!

Jennie- DEAL!!..Um...*pecks hue cheek* Bye...And thanks again..

Kai- *blush* Your w-welcome...

I smile as I take the file with me and run to my car...I have been out from 3 days to collect proofs that y/n is innocent...She didn't- oh fuck...

Jennie- shit...

I speed up my car as I start Panicking a bit....Some cars are chasing me and me being a stupid...I don't have much fuel in my car...It will probably Drive for some for 20 mins and then stop...And House is fuckinge hours from here...The only petrol pump from here is in 5 mins..I have to stop there or the next petrol pump is 3 km away from here...But these jerks...OH YEAH!! I should call my babe...

Otp connected to bluetooth*

Jennie- Ta-

Tae- I got you baby...I'm just behind them.. You can stop on the pump...And ignore the sounds behind u..

Jennie- Thanks daddy I love you...

Tae- Now you owe me..

Jennie-  Sure...

Tae- Love u 2...

He hung up the call as I stop par the pump as he said.... Surely I did not heard gunshots behind me all the time and some cars didn't blasted at all...(sarcasam)...

I quickly drove off to the dorm... Probably more fast than flash..

I park the car as I take the file and run inside the dorm..

Jennie- GUYSSSS!!

Jin- Jennie!! What happened?! Did u got i-

Jennie- I did...Come let's go to hospital, I'll tell everything there to all of u..

Tae- *Sighs* Babe..

He pulls my waist as he cup my face and check me..

Tae- Thank god you're all fine...Not even a scratch...*Pecks her* I thought u got hurt..