Part-62

Y/n pov~

Y/n- I HATEEEE YOUUUUI!!

jk- Sowwy baby, But please try to understand, I can't help it at all... Seriously, I just want to come back too but-

Y/n- You And you're if and buts!!!

Jk- So-

Y/n- BYE!

*Ends the video call*

Y/n- AHH! This jerk...*pouts* I still miss this jerk though...

*Phone rings*..

*Picks up*

Jk- Why did u hung up on me?..

Y/n- ....*sticks tongue out* Bye-

Jk- If u ended the call, I won't return..

Y/n- Ugh... Fine.... what do u want then..

Jk- A smile...

Y/n- You're not getting that..

Jk- ...If I would've been there, then I would've tickled u to death...

Y/n- But you're NOT here so sike...

Jk- Yeah...So, I was saying that I have to stay here for some more days..

Y/n- .... You and you're never ending work...

Jk- *chuckles* why?... Are u sad?..

Y/n- Hm..*pouts* I want to be cuddled by you, I can't sleep in nights without u..I mich u aloooooottt...

Jk- ....*chuckles loudly* You look so cute... Anyways, I have to go now hm?.. I'll call u back..

Y/n- bye..

Jk- Bai! Lobe u!

Y/n- Luvu22...*uwu*

Jk- *smiles* I'll come back soon... Take care..

And he ended the call...

I sighed and rolled off the bed as I stand up and open my hair from my messy braid...

I brush them and attach the straightener to the plug as I start giving my self very light curls..

Sighing after completing the hair thing, I tie them in a low loose pony as I just walk downstairs...I feel so off today...

Sitting near the pool area for a while, I play with the water when Something pops in my mind..

..... Right...I can do that and....I WON'T BE BORED ANYMORE!! YESS!

I quickly run to my room and-.....

_________________________________________

*Evil smirk*...

??- And you're dead now....

??- Oh really... And what do u think, she is going to behave like, after u tell her who u actually are huh?!....A s-

??- SHUT UP..... First of all, it's my headache... And second...No one cares about my position..We love each other so it doesn't matter..

??- Ha *chuckles* Love?... Really? Jung kook, You left her to die because of a misunderstanding...I saved her! She cried and begged for u to coke but u were just chilling and enjoying all these years without her... She remembered u each and every second, but I helped her move on.. and now u say that u love her?...I want to clap for u but mt hands are tied...

Jk- I didn't left her to die...I... Left her for a p-punishmemt... And I never enjoyed myself in these years when she was not by my side... also, u didn't yelled her move on... you snatched her away from me and brainwashed her with her own sist-....*sigh* That bitch doesn't even deserves to be called as the sister of thay pure soul...