Part-79

(Long chap ahead~)

Disclaimer: part of flashbacks will be added, don't skip to know further about the story, thank u

Jk pov~

We reached home as we straight went to the bedroom...I was continuously thinking about what y/n told me...all that connected makes alot of sense...to me..

Let's join ALL OF IT...

1) THEIR STEP PARENTS ABUSING THEM

2) THEIR SO CALLED MOM NOT LETTING ME SEE Y/N UNTIL I THREATENED HER

3) THEN BEING GREEDY SHE SUDDENLY LET ME TAJE Y/N AWAY

4) THEN MY MEN KILLING THEIR PARENTS

5) THEN U/N KILLING THAT DUDE IN THE CAR YEARS AGO BUT NO SIGN OF POLICR WITHOUT EVEN TRYING

6) THEN Y/N PLANNING A SURPRISE FOT ME IN WHICH TZUYU TOLD HER TO GET MY PERSONAL FILE

7)THEN WHEN Y/N GOT KIDNAPPED AGAIN AFTER OUR MISUNDERSTANDING

8) THEN HER CALLING THAT OLD GUY HER DAD

9) THEN STRAIGHT FORWARD TO WHEN HYUNGS TOLD ME ABOUT MY TWIN BROTHER JUNG-WOO, RETURNING BACK BUT NO SIGN OF HIM FROM 3 YEARS IF HE'S BACK

10) THEN Y/N AND ME PLANNING OUR MARRIAGE AND THE BREAKDOWN OF A RANDKM FIGHT IN BETWEEN

11) THEN PLANNING OUR BABY AND THE MISCARRIAGE BY THAT KAI WHO WAS ONCE OUR MOST TRUSTED PERSON AND HAD EVEN WORKED WITH Y/N

12) THEN THIS CAT ATTACK TODAY AND NOE Y/N TELLING ME ABOUT Y/N'S HEALTH

How can we be this dumb to not realise all this....

Maybe..

Jung-woo had been planning to attack on us...but he knows if I die then HYUNGS will take my property and legally it will be y/n....oh wait...WHO WAS THE MAN WHO WANTED TO BUY Y/N ON YHR FIRST MEET...YES..maybe it was jung-woo..he offered money to those greedy oldies...then when I threatened their step mom she told him somehow...he knew it was me...he let me have her...tzuyu have a boyfriend named taemin...y/n def knew him...And Kai...

Let's join...

Jung-woo let me buy y/n to team up with tzuyu and taemin to "help" then because of tzuyu being pregnant at that time but Kai loved y/n so he planned to kidnap y/n from me after I bought her from her parents but jung-woo probably denied to wait for the time but tamein may have been impatient and told tzuyu to make y/n have the files of me from my office then after we left her, they got her...they brainwashed her...made her my enemy...but who was that old guy... maybe someone I know....but accept that...when y/n gained her memory she forgot about half of the things happened with her and then after she got pregnant we turnrd to find out about her body checkup and the rib damage from the abuse....Kai probably always wanted y/n to him so he acted as a trusted man to us but when he saw me and her were a couple he left us without telling her and planned all the things with taemin...

And now...their motive is...to get Y/N'S and MY baby...to them... probably manipulate us...then take y/n and kill me....and jung-woo can be the first even mafia...

*GASP*...

I GOT IT....Tzuyu can't be pregnant...they want out baby to raise their mafia position with Jung woo and legally he has 30% right over grandfather's and dad's heritage so according to that he is the uncle of our baby.....

OH....MY...GOD....now I get it...

Now I know why they left y/n to come to me...they always knew I will get to know it...it was all a big big plan...From the first day....maybe jung-woo always knew About Tzuyu's health...and used her as an ellabie... knowing y/n has only one person as a family and to love...

I have to tell this to HYUNGS...

I ran downstairs..to the meeting room and under 5 mins everyone was here..

Jk- I got everything cracked from the past years... everything....it's all connected...

Jin- How is it--

Jk- Jung-woo was the one who wanted to buy y/n and I went in for tzuyu without knowing but after seeing y/N'S pic I went for her. He let me have her Because of a big reason! He wanted me to use y/n as a slave or as a guard but when he saw me falling in love with her, he planned everything. He got friends with tzuyu and taemin who's her boyfriend. He got friends with Kai who use to work with y/n in the cafe and was our one of thr trusted men..he used taemin for him and taemin used tzuyu as per saying of jung-woo to manipulate y/n for the surprise thing years ago, got y/n kidnapped, brainwashed her. Made her fell for Kai. Made her fight us but they knew..they knew we will get y/n..I know jung-woo...he's the type of person to hide not run...whic he had been doing from all past years...after y/n gained her memory, Kai knee he would not get a chance with her again so he killed our....a-anyways... tzuyu can't be pregnant...they probably had a miscarriage...so now.. jung-woo wants my position, Kai wants y/n and taemin wants out baby... they're all teamed up but jung-woo is helping them cuz he knows if they take y/n from me I will do anything to get her back...and she will do anything for her baby...

Tae- Oh.My.God. HOW CAN WE BE THIS DUMB TO NOT NOTICE ALL THIS GOING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES..

Jimin- cuz Kai never told us where he went..

Jennie- Guys...wait...Do you guys remember Lisa?...

Jin- wait...Lisa...Wasn't she one of our maids?

Jennie- she left due to her mom's health...but she once met y/n in the cafe...she once met me too...I think she was also involved...she told me she had no family...but she told y/n about her mom and once Kai disappeared, she too went missing...

Jk- hmm...good point Jennie...I think there's much more planning...

Rm- wait..Jungkook...you're dad told you about jung-woo's lover 6 years ago...what was her name...

Jk- I don't really remember it..but I think it was a small name...Maybe 4-5 letters...Maybe--

??- LALISA MANOBAN..

TBC..