Part:18

Y/n pov~

I woke up when I heard some noises near me..
I was so lazy to even open my eyes,still I mumbled

Y/n- mmm.. please be.. Quiet..

Jin- sorry panda to wake u up..

Jk- ah baby! BABBBBYYYYY!

Y/n- hmm?

Jk- look..

Y/n- what?

Jk- aish open your eyes..

Y/n- *fake cry* ah wae....

I opened my eyes to see all of them in our room.. With..? Chocolates?!

Y/n- gimmmeeeeee!!!

Rm-*chuckle* she's really a baby.. here..

Rm Oppa opened it and gave it to me while I immediately ate it..

Jk- you like it?

Y/n- mhmmmm~~it's delicious..

Suga-*chuckle* cute..

J-hope- so these all are for u..And there are many more things in the kitchen for u.. just eat them whenever you want..Ok?

Y/n- Isn't this too much?*low voice*

Somewhere I felt like that they are doing so much for me..I actually don't deserve all of this..I never felt this royal nor I wanted..I am actually just like a burden on them.. Right?

Jk- hey? Where are you lost?

Y/n- h-huh? Nowhere.. um.. kook..I don't want this all.. afterall Im living in your house and spending your money.. I will not be able to pay it back..

Tae- And who told you to pay it back? We are giving all of this to our sister..

Jimin- And this is all not waste till you like it.. these all doesn't matter to us nor our money till your happy..And this house  is yours as well.. Everything is yours...You are ours..jungkook's girlfriend and our sister..

Y/n- thanks..

Jk- ah is my baby crying?

Y/n- no..I don't cry..

Jin- yeah...

Jk- Ok oppa tell the maids to put them in the kitchen in other dorms..And please leave us alone for sometime..You know me and my baby..

Suga- yeah yeah..Oh y/n after "playing" with him... Come to any of us..We will do something ok? As we are bored and we want our baby sister too..

Y/n- ok..

As soon as they all went out,I was throwed on the bed with kook above me holding my hands..

Jk- I love you so much baby..

Y/n- I-I...I l-love you too..

Jk-*chuckle* you're so cute... just that innocent that I can't do anything with u but it doesn't matters..