Part-73

Y/n pov~

My head shot up as I heard a voice..a familiar voice...very very familiar..

I looked behind...

??- missed me?..

Y/n- *gasp* K-k-...Kai?!!..

Kai- exactly..I'm surprised u actually remember me..leaving me alone in the cafe ages ago...ahh..how much I missed u...

Y/n- W-what..

He started coming close when suddenly I spotted a knife in his hand..

I stood up from the bed with my hand on my bump..

Y/n- S-STAY AWAYY!!

Kai- aww, is someone scared...hm.. let's see...how loud u scream..

I gasped as He pulled me from my waist but I immediately kicked his crotch before turning to open the door .

SHIT...NO.. JUNGKOOK LOCKED IT..

I saw my phone on the bed as I tried to pick it up but suddenly Kai kicked me on the bed..

He smirked and got on top of me before kissing me a I tried to push him when I felt something cold like metal slide down my bump making me stop pushing him and letting him do whatever he was doing..

Tears crawled out my eyes as I realised he was pressing the knife on my bump..

Kai- Ahh..How much I craved it..U don't fucking realise y/n, How much I love you..but you..U went up to a stupid fucking mafia huh..Now I'll show u whom u belong to..

He smiled and kissed my forehead before pulling my arm and taking me to the balcony..

Kai- Be her-

Y/n- WHY THE FUCK DO U THINK, I'LL OBEY YOU HUH?!! WHO ARE YOU TO CONTROL ME?!!WHAT THE HELL DO U THINK OF URSELF?!!

I yelled as his aura darkend..Nope I was not scared because of myself but our baby..yes..I know he can harm me..but I know he wont hesitate to harm my baby too...

Kai- What Do I think of myself huh... let's see..

He took his gun out and shot over the bedroom gate making me flinch a bit..

The door creaked open..he pulled my arm without wasting a second and started pulling me out..

I yelled but blood and silence was filled all over the house..jungkook, guards, any other memeber, oppa, Jennie..no one could be seen..

He pulled me out when I picked up a vase and smashed it over his head..

He arched in pain letting go of me as I hold the broken piece of vase in my hand when I heard muffled yells from the backyard...I started Going over to the backyard..

Y/n- jungk-

Jk- Y/N LEAVE!! DONT COME HE-

Y/n- AHHHH!!

Jk- NOOO-

TBC..

Muahaha...Left on cliff😂