Part-65

Y/n pov~

I nod as he goes away after taping my mouth...I lie down on the seat of the car when suddenly I spot some mens coming down towards our car with kook..

Shuting my lids, I wait for them to come and soon hear our door gate open..

??- Damn she's hot...

Jk- I know right... She's my soon to be slave.. And about this girl, She can be another one to fuck time to time..

??- Right... Btw, do u know, she's a spy under that motherfucker jeon jungkook..

??- Yeah, that asshole is so called mafia king even though no one has ever seen him fight.. rumors say it's because whoever see him face to face, he killes him...Oh btw what's your name?..

Jk- Oh it's Kim Jee-no..So where to now?

??- First we will go to our base, then we will call that jeon fucker and blackmail hit about her..

Jk- Well, I can drive..

Soon I feel myself getting seated on someone's lap a his hand quickly go to my near my private downwhere..

Jk- Uh uh, she's my property..

I hear him say before I get pulled away on his lap.

Jk- just 2 more mins, then they will pass out baby..

He whispers to me and starts driving..Few mins which are quite 15mins, he finally stops the car..

Jk- Open you're eyes now Babe..

I do as told and see all of the mens passed out..

I look up at him as he caress my head sweetly..

Jk- U did great...

He says And unties me as I wiggle on his lap and get comfortable on his lap .

He holds my waist as he groans .

Jk- Don't or I'll fuck u in a hotel nearby..

Y/n- Aish...U horny man let me be comfortable, I'm slEEPy~..*yawn*

He lets out a sigh as I peck his lips and rest on his shoulder before he starts driving again..

We reach one of his office buildings as He picks up the spy girl and his guards take away those kidnapper mens..

He gives the girl to the doctors and we straight up go to our House...

I stretch my arms as I get out of the car and jk lock the car before we go inside our house..

Apologizing and telling everything to his mom, we all have some coffee together as me and his mom get along real quick.. both of us being talkative..😂

Jk- Uff... Finally we're done...baby good news, we can leave tomorrow to our place, our work is all done..

Y/n- Really?!.. That's so good.. finally I'll meet my Jen..

Jk- *Chuckles* sure...but first.. come here and gimme a kiss .

He says as I Crawl up to him and sit backwards on his lap before he attaches our lips together sharing a loving kissie while his hands roaming on my chubby tummy..🙂..

Jk- Baby, I love u..

Y/n- I love u too daddy..

Jk- Ok so you're in mood again huh?..

Y/n- Ani- hahahaha..

Jk- U naughty naughty kitten!

He starts kissing me all over as I fall back on the bed with him on top doing his stuff..❤️..

TBC...

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes and small chapter)

BAI!