Part:-22 (1/?)

Jk pov~

As soon as y/n slept, I removed her hand from my torso and kissed her forehead before covering her fully and placing 4 pillow beside her at each side so she doesn't fall of the bed.. checking on her last time, as I left the room after wearing a jeans but still half naked... Putting the gun in my pocket and brushing my hair from my fingers, I got downstairs and to my basement...

Opening the door with a loud creak noise, I got inside to meet my brothers standing there with guns and knifes waiting for me..

Smirking as I got to them and had a bro hug with Rm hyung... seeing the man who touched my baby, tied up to the chair, I got to him and said-

( Warning mature content with abuse, please don't take this seriously it's only fictional)

Jk- hi There you mother f*****

??- Let me go you bitch!

Jk- uh uh.. Let me correct u.. You're the bitch here... Understand?
Felix?

Felix- h-how do u know m-my name?

Jk- oh it's a piece of cake for me babyboy.. but what will happen to u.. After u touched my girl?.. made her cry? Made her scared? And on top of that...
ABUSED HER?!HUH?! you're dead piece of meat now..*smirk*

I said as I inserted a metal rod in his left thigh as he screamed in pain..

Jimin-*chuckle* this is just starting boy.. you have so much to see and suffer...

Hyung said before coming in front and pushing the rod more inside his thigh and gave him a tight punch right on his nose making it bleed badly..

Felix- Y-you know.. s-shes so pretty...*spit blood* I was going to make her mine by marking her if you would've not came... you know how good she was looking while crying and begging to me when she was under me?

Suga- that's it...

Hyung got in front as he kicked him in his that place and the chair started falling but our guards caught it and kept on holding it so it doesn't fall...As hyung kept on punching him mercilessly... Jin hyung bought a plucker and started plucking all his nails along with his finger skin as he screamed so loud and a thought of my baby waking up pass through my head...

Putting a cloth over his mouth as we kept on torturing him...And to top it of more perfectly, jin hyung plucked his all nails, j-hope hyung brought salt and chilli as he filled his bloody nail holes with salt and pepper..

Coming in front with a knife I said-

Jk- you touched her from these hands huh? They willing no more be left.. Say bye bye..

Inserting the knife in his right thigh, I started breaking his wrist from a hammer which broke in 2 shorts because of my hard push..

Pulling his hair as I made him look up towards our face, I smirked seeing him cry..

Jk- that is what I wanted to see... you made my baby cry.. I'll make u cry..Ah I can't even tell u how much happy I am to see those disgusting crocodile tears of yours..

I said as I hit him a punch when a guard came running inside..

Suga- you? Weren't you watching y/n?

Gd- s-sir.. mam keeps on calling jungkook Sir's name while she is not waking up...Her breath is so heavy please come..

Felix- l-look... That bitch is s-scared of me n-now..That is how you s-should keep w-women! Under y-your order..She is j-just to u-use for her body nothing e-else..

Tae- just wait till we fucking come...See those tears of yours? I'll make then double for touching my sister..

I ran to my room as fast as I could and opened the door to see my maids trying to wake up y/n up by sprinkling water on her face in which she was not responding..Sitting beside her as I hold her hand while patting her stomach..

Jk- b-baby..I'm here.. look everyone is here.. w-wake up..

_______________________________________

Waking after 5 mins she opened her eyes and looked towards me before hugging me like there's not tomorrow... Crying in my chest as she cried out loud making my heart break.. rubbing her back while whispering her to calm down she finally stopped after 10 mins..My all maids and guards left us alone after seeing her state.. all my brothers were waiting for her to say something while sitting on the couches looking at us..

Jk- baby?... you ok? Tell me what happened?

Y/n- h-h-he w-was g-going t-t-to..

Jk- he? Babe you ok? Look I'm here..We all are here.. Your oppas.. Your boyfriend.. guards.. maids.. Everyone is here for u... come let's sleep..

Wiping her tears softly as I took her on top of me, I layed down and patted her back while playing with her silky hair until she was in deep deep beauty sleep..

Jk- I want to kill that bastard but I can't leave my baby like this alone nor take her..

Rm- we can take care of him kook-

Jk- no! I will kill him as he touched my baby..

Jin- yah who's the older?

Jk- who's the leader?* Death glare*

Jin- f-fine fine I'm letting u go this time.. this brat!

Jk-*sigh* she's so scared..I don't know what to do...I can only comfort her but she have to fight on her own from her fear..

J-hope- u should go to sleep.. she will be fine tomorrow.. take care..*smile*

All of my brothers gave a kiss to my baby on her head as she was sleeping on her stomach, while they all left after closing the door..

Getting more comfortable under y/n, I tied her hair in a ponytail before closing my eyes and falling in a deep sleep..

"What if someone came and just grab my small happiness and took her away?"...

Shrugging my own negative thoughts,I finally slept with my baby who is in my arms, sleeping safe and sound...

TBC...