Part-53

Y/n pov~

I just hope, my decision of staying here doesn't make me feel wrong or something..In clear words, His Words and his emotions made me stay even though I didn't wanted too...

I Lock the door as I come inside my room and sit on the bed...I spot my phone on the side table as I pick it up and see thousands of missed calls and messages from my team... Especially Bam bam...

As I was about to call him, My phone went black... Battery...

I put it on the charger present in the room as I go straight to washroom for a bath..

I Scrub my whole body until It starts bleeding... Removing his touch is Very important or I'm going to kill myself..

I turn off the shower as I wear a Hoodie and a panty... with a cap..

I sit in the thick sheets of the bed to warm up my body as I Turn on the tv..

Though I seem very easy with the incidents, I swear to god, this is nothing compared to what I'm going to BE in night...

I Sigh as I Turn off the tv...

Maybe..I should go out to a club or something to freshen up my mood..

Yeah.. club in Morning... Sounds normal isn't it...

I Get off the bed and go inside the Walo in closet...

I See every single dress..But one.. Caught my eye...

This... Seems familiar..

I wear it as I check myself out in the mirror

Suddenly some blur memories start passing through my head...Me.. Kissing someone... Sitting on someone's lap...

And... Crying?..,

I hold my head from pain as I go towards the door..

As soon as I open it, I bump into someone..But an arm pulls me not making me fall back wards..

Jk- You-

Y/n- k-kook...

Jk- H-huh?..w-what did u just say?!

Y/n- I- *faints*

Jk pov~

Jk- Hey! Hey! N-no..Y/n! P-please wake up..*sobs*

I pick her up quickly and kay her down on the bed..

This dress....*gasp*..That means...

She can remember..Her old memories...I-if..We recreate them... Together..

Jk- G-GUYS!!

And in seconds, everyone comes inside running..

I tell them everything and we agree on recreating all the memories together...I want my bahy back with me...