Part-82

Y/n pov~

We went to our room..he laid me down carefully...

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snuggled in my neck while being on top of me when suddenly--

*Gunshots*
*Gunshots x2*

I sat up horrified as I removed him off me while he held my hand..

Jk- Don't worry, it's gonna be okay...

He told me..but definitely that was not enough...

Y/n- what is happening and why?!.

Jk- I don't know either...let's go quick.

I stood up as Jungkook stood up with me while Still holding my hand as we both went down.. everyone was coming down as well as we all ran together to the gun stock area.

I picked up a shotgun and a black dagger with a pistol in my shoe while Jennie picked up the same but with a blade Handel belt over her torse...the boys were all ready as we were already changed in some quick tight clothes while I ahad my hair up in a pony while Jennie with her hair in a braid.

We all went out just tk to see all out mens on the ground in blood as one of them limped before falling as well..

Tae- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!! WHO THE HELL--

Jennie- where's itzy?!! Didn't they heard the gunshots--

We did.

We heard yeji's voice..and we saw them coming from my right as all of them had blood on their faces..

Lia- we killed everyone in the area but we couldn't save ur guards, I apologise for that but 2 of the people ran off.

Chaeyoung- the counting was a 62 men, so we all killed 60, in 30 mins.
That estimates to a total of 88% energy and stamina slightly more than our normal fights. We should be happy guys...

Yejj- atleast everything's fucking over I hate my hair in a bun anyway..

Yuna- aww u look cute..

Ryunjin- Shouldn't we be tensed About the situation rather than compliments guys. Let's just focus over here for now if ur done with the shit.... Jungkook. Jin. Hobi. I want you 3 to look around th area. Yoongi, Jennie, jimin..I want you 3 to come around with me to the area we fought and the park around the back...Rm..pls try to find out information about today... taehyung.. please keep y/n safe, Shes not in a situation to fight...

Y/n- Wait why?! I wanna help..

And as soon as I said that, my eyes started getting a bit blurry as I blinked it off but luckily no one noticed..

Jennie- No y/n...shes actually right..besides You know hyungs don't let us work..They won't let me be either...I'll be back soon and we'll chill...just stay with tae..

Y/n- But Jennie, I don't want to be of no use..

Jin- But there can be anything dangerous out there, and We're not telling you to stop fighting we just want to give u a break, besides tae can not just take care of the house without guards home alone right?

Jin oppa said cupping my face..

Y/n- But hyun-

Jk- baby don't argue they're right and we all with try to be back as soon as possible..

Tae- C'mon ur my sister, we should hang out.

Y/n-....Fine...

I poured sadly and lowered my head as jk came and hugged me before kissing my head while tae exchanged the guns with Jennie to a more easy grip ones (idk alot named) as tae fixed Jennie's hair and collar.

Jk let go of me as Rm hyung pulled me in a hug when suddenly my eyes went numb and I felt darknes surrounding me...RM hyung let go of the hug as I held my hand and soon everything blacked out..

Tae pov~

Y/n was hugged my Rm hyung when suddenly she fell backwards when RM hyung held her instantly while suge hyung had his arms ready to catch her with me being just on the same spot..

Jk- y/n!!

Run- don't worry, it was probably stress, I'll text momo to come tommorow it's not safe for her either...tae, take her in and try to wake her up, if not then give anyone of us a text. I'll be back the soonest after catching the information from our side cabin team..

I nodded as I took u/n's figure from hyung and everyone left as I placed y/n on the couch and removed her shoes while putting her weapons on the table as I sprinkled some water on her face...she did move a little bit there was no sign of moment of waking up when suddenly..

*Window breaks*
*Glass shatters*
*Thuding of steps running*

I picked up 2 guns in both hands as I pointed it towards the kitchen area which was all dark because of no lights bejng on and window breaking noise from behind its corridor...when suddenly I saw a shadow on my left and that's when I knew, we were About to get down..

??- ahh..how much I waited for this moment....

Jung-woo....

TBC..