P-30

Jk pov~

Picking her up bridal style as I start to walk, her eyes were on something..She was looking beautiful..Her doe eyes were fixed at a place as I followed her gaze, I ended at a tree in our garden.

Jk- baby what are u watching?

Y/n- that tree is so old right?

Jk- yeah?

Y/n- I love old trees..

Jk- huh? Wae?

Y/n- Because... Um..Can we sit somewhere first? You must be tired walking in this snow while picking me too..

Jk- well I'm not tired at all but if u say so..

Sitting under that tree on a small mat/cloth, I took her in a hug as she get comfortable and start to talk..

Y/n- when I was in my foster home in my childhood, I use to climb trees and race the kids that who will climb first..So one time..All the teachers left the kids in the garden so as usual we did the tree climbing race...But as We were so lost in fun, I slipped off the tree but luckily fall on the branch of tree which was full of leaves..And thankfully I didn't got hurt at all...From that time, I love trees....I used to think that trees will save people if they fall off the trees.....And old trees because they see everything from years that million of people miss .. happiness.. Sadness.. Fighting and everything..so I feel like they see as much as we see and we know plants are living, so even though they don't say anything, they can still express their feeling in such ways..

Jk- wow...*clap* That was amazing baby..This is one of the reasons I love u..

Y/n- did I said something special?

Jk- yes... Your evey single word is so special too me...

Y/n- can u stop finding such small ways to just flirt with me? *Sharp eyes*

Jk- you looking like a cat...Uh I can't stop...

Y/n- *chuckle* Ah look! It's a dragon fly!

Jk- Hehe you like it?

Y/n- yesh!

She said as she try to stand up but I hold her tightly..

Jk- no..

Y/n- waeeeeeeeee?!!!!

Jk- I want u with me! Stay like this..

Y/n pov~

Sometimes I feel like if he's really a mafia..
He acts like a BUNNY..

A small rabit.. which is so lovely to his masters and the people he knows but the people he dont knows, he attacks or runs from there..

Jk pov~

As I called her, she wasn't answering me all...Her eyes were fixed at a point..

Jk- bebe! Where are u lost?!

Y/n- huh? no where..

Jk- *shiver* Let's go in..

Y/n- yes..

She stand up as she grab my arm from her both arms..

Jk- not again baby.. you know you can't pull me like that right..

Y/n- I can! I'm also stowng!

Jk- ok let's see..

She pouted and started to use all her strength..

Jk- are u tired? *Teasing*

Y/n- n-no..I'm not-t..*breathing heavily*

Seeing her tired, as I started to walk slowly, she said-