Part-69

Jk pov~

Jk- Is this-

Y/n- No! Go try another one..

Jk- omg fr baby, Thi is the 8th suit I'm trying.. Choose one already I'm freaking tired..

Y/n- Alright just this one last.. goooo try it on na..

Jk- Baby-

Y/n- *puppy eyes* I want u to wear something that contracts with my dress..

Jk- alright not that face, I'm leaving!

He said and went to the changing room..He came out after 10 mins as my mouth left hung in PURE shock...he...looks....so hot!

He came near me as I stand on my tip toes and fix his hair a bit but he bends down coming to my height

Jk- What about this one?..

Y/n- yeah you look perfect...

Jk- FINALLYYYY...

I laugh as he throw himself on me...

Mins pass And now both of us were pretty hungry so we decide to go to burger King...we order our food and after a bunch of arguing, we both pay half and half on the Bill before heading back to our dorm..

Time passed pretty quickly as It was only me,kookie,Tae oppa and Suga oppa at home...

Everyone else was out..

We played buisness together And then went to our rooms..

Me And kook talked about random things and then he had to attend an online confrence while I just scrolled through my phone...

We slept through the night quickly yet early as we actually had some plans for Tomorrow..

_________________________________________

Y/n- Ok!done..but I think u should give me a bit more -

Jk- Nope...Not at all...3 files are enough for u..Now check the names in them And see on the laptop..Write the names which are missing on all the files from the computer And then print them out from here ok?..

Y/n- Ok.. I'll not let you're head down boss!!

Jk- *Chuckles* Ohk...now do it..

I nod as I start working on the files on his chair in the office room while he go to the seat in front of the desk, Placed for the clients to be greeted..

Well, It was me who argued to work with him on his files And office work And I won obvi, So Here I am doing work..

Time flies so quick if u re working upon something you know...so Just like that it's been 1 hour already And just so u know, I'm not even half way done..

Jk pov~

I lift my eyes off my laptop as I see my baby girl being extremely serious while working... God hoe hot she looks while being serious...

I swear her clothing never matches her body and facial expressions... Currently she's wearing this~

 Currently she's wearing this~

While looking hot as f...

Hoe bad I want her to be under m-*coughs*nevermind...

Y/n- Ouch!

Jk- What ha-

Y/n- *coughs*

I stand up as I pass her some water and rub her back...I tale her on my lap as she rests on my chest..

Jk- I told u not to do my work! See you're getting tired..It will affect the baby!

Y/n- *pouts* I just wanna help, besided I'm getting bored only doing nothing..

Jk- Baby... you need to understand.. This little giy needs rest..

Y/n- Fineeee... Atleast I have completed 1 file... Thank me later*wink*..

Jk- hahaha really? Thank u!

Y/n- *giggles*

Jk-Now come on let me feed u something..

I give her a piggy bag ride till kitchen as she takes out some nutella and.......... Cereals?.... AND LEMON?! The fuq this girl doing..

Y/n- Baabi, you wanna try-

Jk- Im full..

Y/n- oh ok..

I see her every move as she pit the cereal in nutella and eats it but then she sucks a lemon piece?

Jk- Uh...

Y/n- It's gud! Try it!

Jk- Nah I-Im fine..

I peck her as I walk away to my office and sigh...Cravings..

Y/n pov~

I touch my belly when suddenly A guard comes near me and tells me that there is someone at the door asking for me?

I nod at him and go to the door but There is no one.... Strange?..

I go back again but I trip as I gasp but luckily A guard holds me up from my waist and my arm... phew..

Gd- Careful mam..

Y/n- Thank u...

Gd- No prob..

I sigh as I walk to office cabin again and straight go to kook as he doesn't even looks at me and just gives me space to sit on his lap..

I silently go to him and bite his shoulder softly nibbing on it until his shirt gets wet from my saliva...And I keep on nibbing on it...

I thought we hd plans for. Date today but it doesn't really seems we are going..He looks so busy and maybe he kinda forgot about it... nevermind it's fine until he's staying at home with me... ugh..I can't wait for next week! It's our marriage next week... And our ring ceremony is after 3 days so I'm looking forward to that too!

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)