Part:11

Y/n pov~

I fall on him while we both fall down on the floor with me on top oh him..

Jk pov~~

Y/n is on top of me while closing her eyes while I'm holding her from her waist...
I guess my choice of choosing heels for her actually helped me in something..

I secretly smirked looking at her who was being scared.. holding my shirt in her fists.
She slowly looked up making an eye contact while her some hair came in front of her eyes covering them...
She slowly tried to move but failed as I was holding her from her waist tightly..

Jk- cant you walk properly?

Y/n- uh...I told you, I am not good with heels..*pout*

Jk- yeah definitely..

I stand up and picked her up as she will fall again but she jumped from my arms and removed her heels taking them in her hands, she started walking on her own but I called her

Jk- yah!

Y/n- hmm?

Jk- what are you doing?

Y/n- I-I can walk on my own..

Jk- come back here!

I ordered her and she slowly came towards me..I picked her up again and started going inside..
I can felt her staring at myself which made me mentally happy but I tried not to show any motion on my face ,I kept a straight face with a slight smile and got inside ....as we reach ,we were greeted by my guards and the waiters and waitresses but some of them were looking at me with lustful eyes like they always do like who doesn't want me in bed with them.... but I don't care at all and go to one sat down placing y/n down and sat beside her while my guards surrounded all the hotel protecting us....

Soon all my hyungs come and sat beside us on each table with like two of them on each and we started ordering food while I saw y/n was  a little uncomfortable around here but I shrugged it off thinking that it is new for her that's why...

Y/n pov~

I don't feel good here... All the waiters are starring at me and I can feel that gaze in not good....I am not feeling good here I want to call this Mr. Grumpy but I know he will not listen to me so I think I just have to keep my mouth shut and wait for food after that we are gonna leave so it's not a big problem right?... I think I just have to relax it's nothing it's just I am new that's why there staring at me I hope this is true..

Soon the food came and we all started eating but as the waiter was serving the food, he "unintentionally" poured the drink over my dress which made my dress wet and see through...

Jk- can't you see ?are you blind or something?

He scolded the waiter

Y/n- uh..I don't have any clothes..

Jk pov~

I could feel my waiters staring at y/n all over and her light pink bra was also visible because of the drink just fell over her chest and waist so I said

Jk- pack our food,we will eat it in the car and you are fired for not doing your work properly... boys take him into basement..

Soon my guards came and took him to my mansio in our basement..

I stand up as I picked y/n up and got to my car..

I placed her down on the seat and pulled some clothes out..