part:6

Jk pov~

We just reached while I was sleeping..

Men- sir.. Sir..Sir please wake up we have reached.

I opened my eyes and nodded..
Just then my eyes went down to see y/n still sleeping while hugging me with her tiny hands snuggling in my chest looking very small..

Jk- did she woke up in between?

Men- no sir,mam was sleeping all the way..

Jk- hmm..Ok let's go..

I said as I picked y/n bridal style and started going towards my room..

As soon as I reached my room, I quickly layed her down and covered her with the blanket while I went to washroom to have a bath and change my clothes...

I picked some clothes to wear after bath and went straight to washroom..

Time skip~

I came out wearing my pajama while being shirtless as I don't wear anything accept a pajama while sleeping..

I pulled the mattress up and got inside it and pulled y/n towards myself but still maintain distance as I don't want her to feel uncomfortable..

I hugged her tiny fragile body and pulled the matress till my chest to cover myself but as I did her half face got covered with it...
I chuckled ae I pulled her up a little and covered her again..

Jk- I don't know what type of feeling is this but...I feel something for you even though it's not been even a proper day till I met you..

I whispered to my self and smiled while kissing her soft silky hair and closed my eyes..

Time skip midnight-~~
Y/n pov~

I suddenly woke up feeling thirsty..
I then looked at my surrounding being hella confused where I am.. then I remembered..I slept in that van but who brought me here?
Then I looked to my right and saw a sleeping muscular figure beside me..

I was gonna scream when I felt him moving his body and turned to me as he was lying straight..
As soon as he did,I don't know why but I sighed in relief..
It was jungkook....

I then slowly sit removing his hand from my waist as he had his hand on my waist holding me lightly..

I stand up while stumbling and then..

Why are my clothes different? Did I changed my clothes? Did he changed them?!!!!! Wait no!!! How can he?

I sighed..

Maybe Some maid did it but I cant trust this bad man..
Tzuyu unnie told me he will play with me.. will he? Uh leave it..I'm thirsty..

I opened the bedroom door and luckily it was not locked..As soon as I opened the door and put my foot out..
I got chills all over my body while cold hair hit my face but luckily I was fully covered in a warm sweater..
Then I felt someone starring at me so I quickly got inside and locked the door..

Should I wake him up? Ugh My whole throat is so dry..I can't take it..I-Ill wake him up.. no..I should change my mind..I will think about something else....oh wait look at him..how tall he is... Ugh my throat..I really have to go..what if I go alone and some kind of monster eat me? Or took me with him? Uh uh
Mr.tall..