Part-72

5 months later~

Y/n Pov~

It was my 9th month being pregnant and everything was going pretty smoothly as expected...our family was going pretty well and the fact that our marriage had already been 5 months ago was not even believable for me in any case..it felt like it was just yesterday...

Flashback~(I'll keep this short, so u can read without skipping 😃)

I was extremely nervous...the day I had been waiting from a Long time has arrived...I was becoming a bride of my loved one but I was sooo nervous Idk why...

*Knock knock*

Jin oppa came inside with yoongi oppa as he hooded and linked my arm with his whole yoongi oppa took the hold of my other arm as a brother walking down along with making me tear up..

I walked out and then to the hall of the main hall as I finally saw Jungkook

He was looking so hot, I could've fuc- NEVERMIND Y/N🙂.

Time flew away very quickly and we came back home as everyone was pretty drunk so they went to their room and there was my sulking husband who couldn't really make out on the "first night" because we already had it on the day of ceremony and we should not forget that I am pregnant...So we slept through cuddling and talking and more talking and just infinite blah blah blah...

Flashback ends

PRESENT...

I smiled remembering about the marriage and the way he always keeps me cheerful everyday not leaving a second without complimenting me..

??- Are you lost babygirl?

I snapped back in my thoughts from his voice as he backhughed me in the garden near pool..

I smiled as I put my palm on his whole he snuggled and kissed my neck leaving soft kisses..

Y/n- Jungkook, Domt forget that I am-

Jk- PrEgNaNT...Right..Ughhhhh I'm suffering..

Y/n- So sad..

I made a teasing sad pout to him as he whined at me like a kid making me smile..

He picked me up slowly and walked near the pool as he jumped in while I just sat with my legs in the water while seeing him swimming and cracking jokes..

Time passed away in seconds as we walked over inside but suddenly heard a Gunshot...

Jk pulled me behind him but I pushed his arm away and took my gun out as well..

Jk- Y/n No! You're pregnant!! Don't forget that!

He warned as I looked down at my baby bump and then him..

Y/n- I'll still fight for us!

Jk- NO!

y/n- Please jungkook let me-

He looked at me with raging eyes and Suddenly threw me over his shoulder as I punched his back..

Jk- You really won't listen to me will u..so I have to do it...

He said through gritted teeth and we reached a guest room in the corner of the corridor..

He put me on the bed softly and took out some handcuffs from the cupboard as he cuffed me to the bed..

Jk- And now...You will stay here..

Y/n- BUT JUNGKOOK I WANT TO HELP YOUU!! PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!

I begged him but he just shook his head as a no..

Y/n- ...Ok.. fine..If you are stubborn then I'm more stubborn! I'll scream for help until people come and let me out and Probably kill-

He shot his head up and got on top of me carefully not to hurt me because of my bump..

Jk- *sigh* Y/n..You know..I'm doing this for you and our baby...Who knows if ur water broke down in the middle of the fight..besides it is your 9th month only..the due date is literally the day after tomorrow..

...He is quite right on the second thought..maybe...I should just stay here...

He pecked my forehead and opened my cuffs before leaving out and locking the door..

Y/n- I hope it's going to be all fine..

??- You HOPE...

TBC..