Part-58

Jk pov~

I went out of the washroom and saw y/n sleeping... She still sleeps in her weird positions...

I smile as I crawl under the sheets with her and make some space for me by pushing her aside a little...

She whines a little as I lay down and pull her over my chest... And that's when I feel her bare waist and back..

I peek under the blanket and see her sleeping in her undies..

I sigh as I kiss her forehead..

Jk- You seriously need a punishment.. just wait till I get your punishment..And then..I'm going to eat u alive...

I whisper as I remove my shirt and make her wear it as I sleep shirtless.. Though I have a habit of sleeping shirtless, it was just today when I felt quite cold and there she is...

Anyways... Good night..

___________________Y/n pov______________

They believed real quick in me forgiving jk...

Like.. they all are literally celebrating... Ordering a cake while being all busy in their works as the guards and maids are Decorating the house..

I guess the members were really attached to me or something...

Jk- Baby!

Y/n- Hm?..

Jk- Come here, I'll show u something..

I nod as I stand up from the couch but he suddenly picks me up bridal style..

Jk- I love you....

Y/n- same to you...

Jk- Aish..Say it back!

Y/n- yeah yeah, love u too..

He smiles as He starts walking upstairs.mwe reach our room aa he enters inside..

Oh my...

Y/n- *gasp* that's gorgeous

Jl- Not more than u..

I wiggle as he put me down and I jump on the bed..

Y/n- I LOVEEEEEE ITTTTT!!! *muah*

I Give him a flying kiss as he acts to hold it and swallow it..

He sits on the bed as I go near him and peck his lips..

Y/n- thanks kook..

Jk- *smile* Ita worth it if my baby likes it..

Y/n- Hm...Ah! Can we go shopping today?....PWEASE?!

Jk- Um...

Y/n- *puppy eyes* Pwease...

Jk- Of course yes baby....