Part:15

Time skip morning~~
Jk pov~

I woke and meet my baby's face so close to mine... Sleeping with a point making her look like she's asking for a kiss..I smiled sleepily and looked at time..

8:37 a.m..

I sighed and smiled...I had to work but I know this sleepy panda is not going to wake up till 11 or more..
Just then my door knocked and opened... all of my hyungs came and being all ready in their clothes...We are going to work in pir home office as there is no reason to go to our one of the office just to work on some files which we can work on there as well...

J-hope- these two babies...Yah you wake up..

Suga- don't wake her up.. there is no work of her..

I nodded se I our her doen slowly but as I turned towards them,
She holded my sweater from neck and pulled me towards her making me turn towards her while our lips just 0.1m away from each other..

I observed her face fully and removed her fist holding my sweater and put a pillow on my side while slowly standing up and  stretching and yawning..

My hyungs jokingly dragged me to bathroom and throw me inside..

Suga- take your time so that we can have some time with our baby panda too..

Hyung said and closed the door..I smiled to myself and shaked my head..

I removed my clothes slowly and got inside the bathtub relaxing my body..

Meanwhile our crackheads outside..

Tae- she is so small.. like a small water ball which I can take in my hands and just crush like.. ugh!

Jimin- yah idiot.. She's our sister and Bunny's soon to be girlfriend..How can u crush her?

Tae- Yah stupid I was just talking like in a way to express my thoughts including her..

Jm- yeah whatever..

Jin- will you both shut your asses up? If she woke up the-

Y/n- Umm.. jungkook... mmmmm..

Suga- um what's she doing?

Y/n was removing the blanket from her while rolling on the bed revealing her small black shorts with a black lace bra on...We all widened our eyes and tried to cover her but she refused and just spread her legs and arms on the bed..

J-hope- um...JUNGKOOKKKK?!!!

Jk- yeah?

Suga- we need your help.. fast..

Jk- Is it important?

Tae- it's about y/n-

He opened the door jumping out of the bathroom wearing his pants while being shirtless..

Jk- what about her?! Did something............ Happened...To......Herr.....?

He said lowly whenever he looked towards her..

Jk- the fuck you guys looking at?! TURN AROUND SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!

We flinched and turned around..

Jk pov~

I got near y/n while I covered her with my hoodie again and put the blanket over her..

She whined in her sleep and removed it again but I holded our hands and covered her again..She stopped whining and just stayed like that..