Part-28(1/?)

Jk pov~

Going towards the last ride which is the giant wheel, I was a little nervous..Not because of the height.. but..

It's been said that most of the couples should kiss on the top of the wheel..I'm thinking yo do so but I'm so nervous.. what if she got scared or uncomfortable..But I can't ask her..This is not a type of thing to ask..

Sitting in the giant wheel as she put her bear hat on my head, She hold my hand as she dragged me to the ride like a baby she is..

Sitting in it, as I sat beside her, for her safety, she was looking out.. Following her trail, I stop on a small girl playing with her dad.. smiling at them as a thought passed my head..

"Our small family"

Continuously smiling at my own thought, I shrugged it off and just put my attention on my big baby..

Jk- it's gonna start..

Y/n- mhm~

Just then it started going up slowly..

Not getting her known, I trapped her between the gate and myself so she doesn't fall or gets hurt..

As soon as it got on top, a sudden urge made me lean towards her back as my neck touch her silky open hair..

Brushing them with my fingers, I smiled at her scent when she turned her head as our noses touched..

Her soft and warm breath hitting my lips as I bite my lower lip softly...

Jk- can I...k-kiss u please-e?

Looking down as she didn't replied, I smiled as I gave her nose a peck and backed off holding her waist when..

Y/n pov~

Quickly pecking this lips like air, I kept on looking at him like a cat, not knowing what to do, when he raised his one eyebrow as he cupped my face and...

Kissed me....

Not knowing what to do, As I just left on sitting their like a baby with a small pout while he kept on kissing me when the ride stopped in between with our cabin on stop while it started moving as I break the kiss and big him tightly scared..

Jk- Scared?

Nodding slowly as he took me on his lap, he patted my head like a baby before...

The wheel suddenly moved too fast making me..

Fall off... Jungkook caught my hand as I hang on their..

Jk- Y/N!

Holding his hand, as I just looked deep in his eyes, I forgot everything.. just me and him..

When his phone suddenly rang as he quickly picked it up..

Otp

Jk- Hyung's! Come fas-

Jin- we know! We are in the park too! Keep on holding her, we are doing something.. just 5 minutes more..

Jk- O-ok..

The problem is that he can't pull me up because if he did, then we both are going to be hurt because of me as we will fall from the cabin because of being at the top of it..

Holding my hand from his both hands, as I snapped back in reality, I saw hin sweating badly as his nerves were popping out..

Y/n- k-kook..

Jk- j-just 2 mins m-more baby..

Y/n- let me go..

Jk- what? Don't joke at this time! It's not the correct time!