part:9

Y/n pov~

Jin- Y/n wait..

I turned around and said..

Y/n- yeah?

Jin- do you know who we are?

Y/n- um.. yeah..You are jin,he's suga, jimin,te- tAe, Jungkook,Rm and j-hope..

J-hope- not that..You know..We are..

MAFIAS..

Y/n- oh yeah Mr. Jeon told me..

Jk- *hiss* first of all stop calling me Mr.jeon it makes me feel old..I'm not even that old..Im just 22..

Y/n- um.. Ok....

Jimin- we are mafias and we are known as..

BTS...

Y/n- ok? You mean BehINd ThE sCEnCeS?

Suga- great now another one as well..Why does everyone call us like that?! We are bts that doesn't mean we are behind the scenes..

Y/n- um sowwy..I didn't mean to make you angwy..* puppy eyes*

Rm- ah ok.. That's fine but it's..
Bangtan Sonyedon..

Y/n- ok..

Tae- you should go in your room.. and we are gonaa leave for some work in 10 mins..And we want the house to be all clean..And you are gonna do it..

Y/n- wae me?
I whined..

Jimin- just do as said.. and.. Without any help..Ok?

Y/n- And what will I get in return?

Jimin-* scoff* what? You are really asking for something from us? Are you kidding me?

Y/n- No I'm not kidding you..

Jk- what do you want..

For once everyone looked shocked..But Mr.Grumpy asked the question again making all of them to look again at me..

Jk- I asked what do you want?

Y/n- A- A c-chocolate..

Jk- hmm...We will bring it.. now go and rest you don't have to work.. just go and rest and even change your dress..I don't like it..

Before I could day anything he left to somewhere while others followed him annoyed..

Y/n- what's wrong in it?

Just then a maid approached me..And whispered something in my ear making me embarrassed...

Maid - mam.. I think Your bra is unhooked so we can see your breast shape..

Y/n- u-uh.. Thank you..

I ran like flash to my room and locked the door..

I quickly go to my closet and removed my dress..

Then I see the bra hook.... broken..

How did it broke..And even at that time? Are you serious..

I looked in the mirror seeing myself half naked while looking at my bra..