Part-25

Y/n pov~

I feel like if I'm unlucky or...
Most unlucky?
_______________________________________

Still in my knees as I was crying..I felt a tap on my shoulder... looking up as I saw...

Jungkook...

Jk- what happened b-baby?

Y/n- k-kook... h-he w-was try-ing to t-touch me a-a-and k-kiss me b-but I-I tried-d to p-pr-otect m-myself..I-I tried to s-scar-e h-him by t-the k-knif-e-e a-and I-it a-accid-entky s-stabbed him..*crying harder..*

He hugged me so tight with my face in hia chest..

Jk- shh.. shh.. It's ok..

Y/n- I-it w-was jus-t an a-a-ccid-en-t-t..I-I sw-ear...

Jk- yes...Yes..I know.. It's ok.. Don't cry..

Jk pov~

Not to joke but I actually can't believe y/n....An accident happened in front of her..And actually she did this....

Trying to calm her shivering yet crying figure, I wiped her tears as I picked her bear style while she kept on hiding in my neck..

Jm- panda we are ba-

They all became silent as they saw the view... Looking towards my hyungs as jin hyung mouthed...

(They all are mouthing so y/n can't listen..)

Jin- what the fuck happened here when we were not here..

Jk- y/n... and him...

Rm- don't tell me she did it..

I nodded as their eyes widened while looking at the horrifying view...

Coming inside as they all slowly came towards us, they bend down...

Jk- baby...

Y/n- *crying slowly*

V- panda.. look.. Come look at your oppas.. Please..

Rm- bub we know it was an accident please calm down..

Jimin whisper to jungkook..

Jm- maybe we should give her sleeping pills so she sleeps and when wake up then will calm down..

Jk- I.. Don't know.. She's so scared and now I'm breaking..I don't know what to do...I can only comfort her...I wish I could take her pain and fear and just throw it away..

Jin also whisper..

Jin- kook we know how u feel.. Even we feel the same but yeah not more than u..And chim is right we should give her an injection or a pill..

Jk- a pill? Water.. bottle..Yes water bottle.. oh wait! I have CHLOROFORM..

Taking my hankey out as I slowly tried to take her in front, but she Just kept on hugging me more and more tight..

Jk- I-

Jm- wait...*sigh*panda... Come to me..

Shrugging her head as a no while clinging on me as she stopped crying but still sobbing...I didn't got any option...

Taking an injection as I put it in her stomach..

Y/n-*hiss*

Throwing it away as I patted her back..

Jk- shh.. shh.. It's okay..

Rocking her here and fourth as I felt her leaving my jacket, I took her in front...