Part:3

Y/n pov~

Y/n- welcome sir...How can I help you?

??- A table for 7..
He said coldly without even giving me a smile.. there face were covered with masks but they removed it and no doubt all of them were handsome..Wait what am I thinking? Stop y/n!

I showed them their seats but I could feel their gaze on me making me uncomfortable..
I tried to ignore it and took their order..And believed this will be my last order..

Y/n- sir what's your order?

??- are YOU in the menu?
One of them asked making me extremely awkward and uncomfortable
I ignored it and just hunged my head low..

??- listen..
Y/n- y- yeah?
??- 2 white mocha,one strong cold coffee,2 american vanilla cappuccino and 1 caramel crunch with extra cream..

I nodded as I noted their order in my small diary..

I smiled and left from there after saying them to wait for some time..
I came in the kitchen and started making their orders.
Time skip 10 mins..

I'm done making their order and now I'm placing it in the tray when my phone ringed..I saw its my sis..So I picked it up and hold it between my neck and ear while tilting my head that way to not let in fall..

On call:-*
Tzuyu- baby where are you?

Y/n- ah eonnie I'm busy now.. there are some costumers left for today... they are the last for today.. Just 15 mins..Where are you?

Tzuyu- I'm in front of the café waiting..No problem take your time I'm waiting..But please fast or..Mom and d-dad..

Y/n- y-yeah..Just 15 mins I promise.. bye..

I hunged the call and immediately got out on their table to give their order..

Y/n- sir here is your order if you want anything please tell..

??- yes I want something..

Y/n- what is it sir?

??- I wanna know if I could buy you..

Y/n- w-what?

??- I-I mean your café..

Y/n- it's not mine and I don't think if you can buy this..

??- ok..Leave..

I secretly made a disgusting face and left from there..

Y/n- How rude? Can't even say a thank you or something..I'm here waiting for these annoying mens to leave and I can go to mom and dad but these monkeys are not leaving..

Just then one them called me..

??- Bring the bill..

NOT EVEN A PLEASE? DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TAIGHT YOU MANNERS HOW TO TALK TO OTHERS?

Y/n- here..

I gave them the bill..

??- Tell the price..

WHY IS HE LIKE THAT?

Y/n- 34 dollars and 56 cents..

??- hm.. here..