Part 75

Jin pov

I heard everything...this can't be possible...O-our panda....no...I gotta tell this to everyone...

I rushed to everyone...I started to tell them everything...just then jennie came..

Jennie- Jin hyung, I saw you....

Jin- sorry...I just couldn't..

Jennie- Let's get going...It's ok...it had to be told to everyone, anyway...

Tae- Jungkook and Y/n, both can be discharged but doctor Jisoo recommendeed for an all time nurse..

Jin- What about-

Jennie- we can just assign one from the links of our doctor Momo..

Tae- mhm, That will be fine...Let's leave now, We still have paper work to be done...

We all agreed and meanwhile I already contacted Momo and told her everything as she agreed on sending her best nurse till tommorow noon..

Time skip to their home~

Jk pov~

It has been an hour since we returned...Y/n is not in a good state and so is me..My brain is not working properly....I honestly have no idea what to actually do at all...I'm in our shared room while y/n is laying beside me being all silent just staring at the ceiling...

soft sobs are audible from her as she's crying silently while caressing her hand slowly over her flat tummy...I looked over her as I slowly put my hand around her waist as I carefully pulled her towards me....

Jk- B-baby..

and she dropped it...she started crying as I hid her face in my chest...I caressed her head as she cried in my hug..I felt my eyes tearing up as she sobbed heavily while speaking..

Y/n- I-I-I C-can-'t j-jung-kook...I w-want i-i-it b-back...

Jk- I'm s-sorry b-bab-y...I c-coudn't b-bear the pain o-of the th-ought ab-out losing y-you...

Y/n- *looks up* I m-m-mis-s-s m-my bum-p....

Jk- There is s-something...you h-have to know...

Y/n- w-what is it...

Jk- *Sighs while sobbing* I-it's hard f-for you to b-be a m-mom..a-again...

Y/N pov~

..........................................................

I left his arm as I empty eyed looked at him...

he tried to hold me again but I pushed him off...

Y/n- w-w-wha-t...no....t-that's n-ot...t-true...

Jk- I-i...

Y/n- NO TH-AT'S NOT TRUEEE!!!...

I yelled as I stood up from the bed when everyone came inside our room..

Jimin pov~

we all rushed to jk's room when we heard y/n yell about something..me and jin hyung opened it at the same time as we saw both of them crying while y/n was standing off from the bed...

Jin- hey hey hey..calm d-

Y/n- CALM DOWN?!!! YOU WANT ME TO FUKING CALM DOWN??!!! 

Rm- Y/n your'e not in your'e senses-

Y/n- FUCK YOU ALL AND FUKING SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP OK?! 

Jimin- Y/n-

Y/n- AHHHH LEAVE ME ALONEEEE!!!!!FUCK YOU FUCK YOU UGGHHH!!!

we all stepped back from y/n as tae and jin hyung helped jk get up from the bed...she suddenly took a vase and threw it over the mirror as it broke off in million pieces..

Jk- y/n...p-plea-

Y/n- SHUT UP NOW WILL YOU??!!!!...s-shut up..j-just...*Holds head*...I-i...i-it's spinning ar- *faints*

I catch her as I was the closest one as I quicky pick her up and place her on the bed...

Tae- was it just me or...she never really curses but just now....

Jennie- I can feel what she's going through...I think we should stay with her..leaving her alone can maybe...

Jk-.....It's all my f-

Jin- No. It's not. don't blame yourself...ever..again..

TBC..

*my viewers being ready with a slipper and me about to run*

ok cya later- ba baii!!