Part:19

Jk pov~

My mens started the meeting as soon as I reached and told me some information about my enemy I was just talking to on my phone a while ago...

Meanwhile Suga pov~

I layed y/n down while I layed down beside her and softy hug her while she snuggled in my chest probably thinking me as jungkook..I carresed her hair with a smile while she just hug me and sleep like a cute baby with a pout making her look like extremely cutie...

I closed my eyes while softly holding her so she wouldn't fall of the bed while rolling or something..

Time skip~jk pov~

Soon the meeting came to end as I stand up to leave to my baby.. it's been 57 minutes and 42 seconds I have seen my baby..

Jk- Wrap up everything and go and eat something all of you... Ah oppa..I'm leaving to see y/n and then to my room for a nap with her.. bye..

Tae- bye!

I nodded as I left from there to suga hyungs room..

I knocked and said..

Jk- ah suga hyung..Can I come in?

Suga- yeah..

I opened the door and looked towards the bed to see my baby all wrapped up in the blanket like a burrito while sleeping with a pout and also hugging suga oppa... But.. why am I feeling jealous..Ah never mind..

Jk- So...My baby?

Suga- yeah yeah your baby.. here.
Take her..She actually moves too much that's why I just covered her with the blanket so she couldn't move but guess what? That actually didn't work as she accidentally kicked my friend...*phew* take her..

Jk- ahahahahahahahaha really?
Hahaha o-ok...

I said with a smile while picking my baby up while removing the blanket from her and picking her bridal style but as I did she wiggled in my arms..

Y/n- Mmmm...Kook...

Jk- um...

I layed her down again as she relaxed..

Suga- pick her on your chest maybe she's uncomfortable in that position

I nodded as I look her quala style and I think this worked..I smiled to my hyung and got to my room..

I layed her down on the bed while I also layed down after wearing a pajama and being shirtless..

I hugged her small body as she slowly hugged me back..I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes drifting into dreamland..

Time skip~y/n pov~

I woke up as I saw a bunny face just an inch away from my face making me startled but smile instantly..

I kissed his top of nose as I removed jungkook's hand from my waist and stand up to take a bath as I feel like to take one..

I got to washroom and striped myself leaving myself naked and jumped in the bathtub taking a small bath as I'm afraid of water..And I don't want to faint..

I quickly wore my clothes and brushed my hair with my new painted nails I just did with a small nail art..I left my hair open and smiled at my reflection..