Part 76

Someone's pov~

??- YOU ASSHOLE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO??!!!..

??- I-i...s-she g-

??- *shoots his leg*...You knew we need that baby...you knew every single shit you son of a-

??- T-taemin..*groans* p-p-ple-asse-ugh...

??- Boss...Mam is calling for-

Taemin- I'll be there....till then..*smirk* make Mr. Kai "relax"...

I ordered and went out...there..I saw..my love laying on the bed in a weak state..

Taemin- H-hey..baby..

??- Babe..can you bring hayden to me?..

I sighed as I thought About Tzuyu...

She had lost her mind after she had that miscarriage...it was too late that the doctor couldn't do anything to save our baby...from then she has this imaginary baby names "Hayden"...I know we require a child but I'm helpless because of my wife's state..

Taemin- Baby.. Hayden is..a-asleep... He's with dad right n-now...they are outside somewhere...

Tzuyu- Ohk if you say so...And where's ka-

Taemin- Let's order take out today..you love panda express don't you..

Tzuyu- Yes!

I smiled....I'm not guilty for Y/n cuz MY wife saved her life and how she ended up rn was also because of Tzuyu...she can definitely give us her baby in return...

With or without consent...

Meanwhile...

Jk pov~

Past midnight and I was still wide awake hugging my wife softly who just slept after crying for straight an hour..

Jk- ..I know it's hard for you baby but I'm sorry, I couldn't help..I had no option...I can't bear to lose you love...

It was tough for both of us and actually everyone...but..I knew this atmosphere won't let Y/n recover...

Morning

Y/n pov~

I opened my eyes from the bright light hitting me direct as I slowly moved before sitting up after 5 mins or so..

I checked the time in my phone

"12:17"

I slept for too long today...anyways..

I walked off to the washroom and came out after a while wearing a black oversized t-shirt with some shorts with fishnets beneath and open hair..

I didn't bother to do anything with myself as I took my phone in my hand and walked downstairs..I spotted Jennie sitting on the couch, watching TV and j-hope oppa coming inside the dorm while talking on his phone and looking very serious..

He flashed a smile to Jennie while walking away when he spotted me and flashed one to me as well..

I just looked away not bothering to do the same as I ignored them and walked off to the kitchen and had some water as some maids saw me but continued their work of cleaning..

Suddenly I heard a ding in my phone as I looked towards it..it was a mesg from Jungkook as I saw the notification of other 10+ messages from him...

I didn't bothered to open him but not too soon it dinged again making me roll my eyes as I opened the messages while standing against the fridge..

Hey baby...                                         (10:16)

Are you still asleep love?...             (11:39)

I know you're not in a mood to talk but baby, we can't go like this right? You know I love you...

Lets go out today, it has been a long while

We will go to the beach and then hang out on local food carts since you love it..

We can also watch a movie if you want..

We can do anything you want just don't drop you're smile..

I'll be quick today and will be back till 6:30 max..

I'll send a dress for you through any of the guards..

And I also have a surprise for you...

Sleep tight love..                            (11:45)

I sighed as I didn't felt like going out anywhere... should I call him....No, why should I...

Bold: y/n
Italics: Jungkook

I don't wanna go anywhere.

Hey, you're awake..wait why?

Don't act dumb Jungkook, you know very well "Why"

Listen to me baby, just this once and you'll be good..I know it's too quick to move on or even think about going out and whatsoever but I can't see u like this...just for me..for us..please

I'll think about it...

Be ready till 6:00 ok babe?

Hm..Ok, bye

Bye..I love you..

Me too..

I dropped my phone on my side as I sighed while looking towards it..
He's right somewhere...we can't go like this..I have to be strong...I guess...I need time...But he's right somewhere...I'll think about it ..

TBC

Ok I know you guys have been waiting for it from a while and expected probably something good such as Y/n's character being strong now that she has "been through alot" and she's a "mafia" now..But ok hear me out .

WARNING ⚠️: (SPOILER ALERT)

Upcoming episodes, the female lead is going to become more stronger compared to the male lead character role(Jungkook). There will be some new characters in it and I'll probably execute my recent ideas of replacing some people with other's to keep the story spicy...(you know)..

Ok that's enough spoilers! Thanks for supporting me and the book! Baii..