Part:16

Jk pov~

I just finished all my work...I shut the laptop down and rest by back on my comfy chair I am sitting on.. Completely ignoring all things my eyes got to y/n's face who was still sleeping from 2 hours now..

I slowly took her head in front and smiled..

Jin- we know my sister is beautiful but no need to stare at her time to time..*proud asf and imaginary hair flip*

Suga- let me correct you, OUR SISTER...

Jin- yeah whatever..But don't you think she is sleeping for too long now? We wanna hear her voice and...I kind of wanna play with her..

Everyone looked towards him with death glare while Jungkook was giving him a killing look with a dark gaze..

Jin- I-I m-mean normal p-play..Not t-that..

Jimin-*sigh* you should've said that earlier and clearer or you will be in our basement with kook in front..You know how possessive he is for panda..

Jk- hmm...But Maybe that's too much.. Hyung will be alright.. just some cuts on his "HANDSOME" face..

I said mocking him..

Jin- yah... U-umm..

Jk- *chuckle* I'm joking hyung..I know you guys will not do anything to her..

Jin-*sigh* for once my heart got out from my chest but never mind..Yah wake her up naa..I wanna talk to her.. She's so cute..

Jk- ah let her sleep..She bumped her head today so she must've not completed her sleep..You can talk to her when she will wake up..

Tae- what does she like in food or snacks?

Jk- chocolates and ice creams... Sooooo much..

Rm- ok then... I'll order a bunch for her to store in the fridge..

J-hope- Imma do shopping for her..

Jk- ah no hyung..I just bought her so many clothes and she was scolding me for them...She said she doesn't want that much so don't if you don't want her to scold you..

J-hope- I bet her scolding will be good too..*smile*.

Suga- *stretching his arms* finally.. Completed all files..I'm gonna sleep now..I'm tired..

Jk-how much do you even sleep?

Suga- as much as I want but never mind..I'm not that sleepy anyways so I'll just wait for her to wake up..

Jk- hmm...

Jin- ah She will be hungry and you guys too hm? It's lunch time..

J-hope- kind of..

Jk- Ah hyung.. It's cold in here.. turn the heater on..

Rm- are you cold?

Jk- no but she will be..

Suddenly y/n put her hands under my sweater making me freeze..She put her hands on my Abs~~ and roamed her nails around then again stopped and slept..

Jk- ah t-turn the h-heater on..

Rm- ok..

Hyung turned the heater on when jimin hyung bursted in laughter..