Part-41

Y/n pov~

We got downstairs when His stupid phone rang again as always on our alone time..

Y/n- I swear I'm going to kill ur phone..

Jk- *chuckles* Just a min baby..

He said and started talking on his phone...As I was getting bored there by just standing and watching his every move, He suddenly kissed me... out of the blue...In between he ended the call and pulled my waist while me being in shock just kept my eyes wide as balls and body froze..

He broke the kiss as he left a strand of saliva between us..

Jk- Our marrige date is fixed baby.. its After 2 weeks! *Bunny smile*

Y/n- What...

Jk- YES BABY! IT'S FIXED!..

He said and picked me up from my waist as he spinned me around in happiness making me smile at his behavior..

He stopped swinging me and pecked me multiple times before Picking me bear style as I secured around his muscualr body while snuggling in his neck..

Jk- Are u excited baby?..

Y/n- Yechhh!..

Jk- Hm...Oh look who's here..

He said as I looked up and saw..

Jennie...In...Tae's arms.. while others following them..

Jk- so..What happened to her?

Jimin- She's on her....Um u know.. girl things..And she is having body pain so tae just picked her up nothing else.. Right guys? *Smirk*

Jennie- Yes-

Tae- I Love You Jennie..

He said and suddenly kissed her..She literally looked like as if her eye balls were pop out of her socket now and tae stopped kissing her..

Rm- ok congrats we got another couple and a sister here..

Jennie- I-.......What was t-that?..

Tae- What?

Jennie- Y-you..

Y/n- Yes Jen he kissed u!..

Jk- Why are u so excited baby? *Deep voice*..

Y/n- U-uh...A-ah it's nothing-g..

Jk- Are u sure?..*leans in*

Y/n- y-yeah..*Steps back*

Jin- Yah Stop it!

Kook smirked and pulled me from my waist and just put me beside him while jennie also confessed and tae and jennie shared a kiss together.. Soon we all settled on the couches and jk announced our marrige date...Tae also agreed to marry jennie at the same date.. also.. jennie has broken alp the ties with her dad..

J-hope- Now that everything is settled... Let's just enjoy tonight..

Jennie- Not now hyung-

Suga- Oppa...For u and Panda only.. Actually.. Let's give u a nickname too..

Tae- Babygir-

Y/n- MOUSE!

Jk- what?

Y/n- yeah.. mouse.. She's cute and she looks... cuddly! Just like a mouse..

Jennie- But I don't like mouses..*pout*

Tae- Yah I'll decide it..It's babygirl-

Jin- Rabbit!..It's final..