Part-38

Jk pov~

It's been an hour we are just chilling in the living room while my baby is playing games on her phone and I'm just scrolling through insta..

Sighing as I put my phone aside, I just look at her, playing with a pout on her face as her head resting on my chest and her legs on the couch...

Jk- Baby..

Y/n- hmm?

Jk- Let's go outside..I'm bored..

Y/n- But it's si cold outside! What if u catch a cold?

She said still in her phone as I Kissed her head and rested my head on the couch..

Stopping after 5 mins or more as Y/n Put her phone aside, she grab my sweater and crawl up to my face looking at me with puppy eyes..

Y/n- What happened to u? You're acting weird....

Jk- Am I? Oh.. Didn't noticed...Well I'm just so damm bored.. There is nothing to do..We don't even have any enemies near our hacking securities that we can go on a mission or something..

Y/n- Hmm... Then what should we do.. Let's see...

She said Again resting on my chest when A guard came running inside as my eyes darkened because my baby just flinched..

Gd- s-sir-

Jk- Don't u know how to knock?

Gd- O-oh..I-Im s-so sorry s-sir..I was i-in a hu-rry..

Y/n- It's ok.. Leave it kook and listen to him first!..

She said giving me her puppy eyes as my anger quickly got calmed out and I asked calmly..

Jk- what happened?

Gd- sir...We have got robbed.. Someone have took 2 million pounds of gunpowder from our 64 factories..1,386 guards have died..

Jk- WHAT?!!! HOW?!

Gd- w-we don't know s-sir..We just got a call from one of the other guards and he told us everything just now.. then I-U came to tell u this..

Jk- *Angry as F* WHY DIDN'T U GUYS PAYED ATTENTION?! WHAT AM I PAYING U GUYS FOR HUH?!

Y/n POV~

Clearly he was angry and I was just sitting in his lap doing nothing but being scared.. Slowly crawling off his lap as I sit beside him, He stood up  and took out his gun from his pocket pointing at the guard..

Jk- If U can't do this work properly then DIE.

He said but I came in front of him protecting the guard..

Y/n- N-no..s-stop please Jungkook..

Jk- Y/n get aside don't make me loose my temper before I do something..

Y/n- Then drop the gun and calm down..

Jk- You are getting on my nerves y/n!

He shouted as I calmly said..

Y/n- Don't be angry, It wasn't there fault..They were paying attent-

Jk- and who are u to tell me, what to do or not?

Y/n- W-what? *Low voice*

Jk- WHO EVEN ARE YOU TO TWLL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO OR NOT HUH?! THEY ARE MY MENS, SO I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH THEM, ITS NONE OF UR FUCKING CONCERN..

He shouted at mt face and pushed me aside but U good his arm softly trying to stop him to not kill that innocent..

Y/n- Please don't..

He looked at me with dead black eyes and suddenly picked me up on his shoulder as I punched his back to get down..

Reaching our room as he throw ke on the bed, he locked the door and removed his shirt as I crawled back on the bed..

Jk- No You'll see how I'll remove my anger off...You stopped me didn't u..NOW FACE THE CONSEQUENCES..

He said as he hovered over me and pull me from my ankle under him and he tore my shirt apart leaving me only in my bra.... Holding my hands above my head as he sucked and bited my neck harshly, I just cried and cried under him until..

He started to unbuckle his belt when I whispered..

Y/n- P-p-please s-stop-p..

Jk- Oh really m.now u want ke to stop mmI didn't even started yet and U want me to stop..

He said holding my face and squeezing it tightly..

Jk- from next time.. Don't interfere in my work.. Otherwise..

He said roaming his hands over my back near my bra hook as I nodded several times being scared of him..

Getting off me as he pull me up from my ram harshly, He go towards his closet and throw a hoodie of him on my face as I catch it..

Jk- wear it..

Slowly wearing the hoodie as I fixed my hair, He started dragging me down while I wiped my tears off from my face I'm between..

Pushing me on the couch as he glared at me, he again went upstairs..

"Does he want ke to stay on the couch tonight?"

I thought as I sighed..I think, I did wrong interfering between him and that guard... But..I was just protecting him..

I thought as I shivered a little..

As I was lost deep in my thoughts, I got a call.. Seeing Jin Oppa on it as I pick up the call, He told me that everyone willing he out for some work but kook for ky safety..I thought not to tell them anything as I ended the call..

Just then kook came downstairs and pulled me from my waist to him..

Jk- Why didn't u came back up to the room?

Y/n- b-because You left me h-here and didn't told me to follow u..*Looks down scared*

Jk- *sigh* just stay here quietly..

He said and.. Pushed me...but..

I tripped over my own foot as my head hit the Glass table and I fall down on the floor just when everything blacked out..

Jk pov~ Few minutes ago~

I scolded her for no reason.. aish.. such a ashhole I am.. Even left her alone down there without a blanket..

I sighed sadly as I stand up and go down as I hold her waist to keep her near me.. Meanwhile I was able to feel her bosh being cold and there were some red marks on her neck that just made me punch myself internally..

As She was replying me, I saw the same old guard from before as I again got angry just by looking at hik and pushed y/n aside but who knewed..

She will bump her head and pass out..

Jk- Y/n! Y/n!

I said shaking her as I quickly pick her up bridal style before taking her to our room..

Wiping the blood off her forehead as I put a bandage over her head, I lay beside her as I hug her small cold body..

Jk- sorry.. sorry..I Lost my control over myself..

" I have to learn to control my anger..I can't hurt my only love of life by doing this shEEt.."

I thought as I rubbed my baby until she became warm and closed my eyes but just then..

*Gunshot*

I heard a gunshot as I quickly sit up on the bed and pull y/n on my lap..

Just then our door flew open and my guards came inside our room holding guns as I got the time to Get ready for the fight while I tied my baby to my torso near style while covering her back with a blanket just like a baby..

Escaping the place safely as I reach my van, I entered inside as We quickly left the place as my guards took over the place..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes..)