Part-40

Jk pov~

I woke up from The sun hitting my face
as I groaned but stopped feeling my baby wiggle on top of me..

Jk- Ah shit...

I whispered feeling her breast Right on top of my Muscular chest..I hugged her fragile figure on top of me as I pecked her head and checked the time..

Time: 10:37 am

I slowly put my baby on the bed beside me as she wiggled a little like a baby..

I Ruffled my hair and went to washroom..

_________________________________________

Here I'm feeding my baby while she's just on her phone..

Jk- Baby Leave it na!..

Y/n- Just 10 mins..

She said again for the 100th time as I snatch her phone and put it inside my coat pocket as she whined showing me her puppy eyes melting me in seconds..

Y/n- Gimme!..

Jk- No..U will not get it back until I'll get 100 kisses here..*pout*

Y/n- *teary eyes* I hate u..*sniffs*

Jk- Yah why u crying! I just took ur phone nothing else..

Y/n- Hmph!..*Stood up*..I'm full.. Don't talk to me..

She said as she started to leave while I just followed her to our room..

She locked the door as I heard her complaining like a baby as I ear drop at the door..

Y/n pov~

Y/n- What does he think he is?! Ugh I was going to win now I will be having to restart! AHH! I Hate u!!!... I'll eat all the snacks he bought just in a day!! *Fake cry* I WANT MY PHONE!!! *Throws pillows here and there*..

I sat on the bed huffing from anger as I fluffed my cheeks with a pout from anger..

Suddenly I heard the door knock as I stood up from the bed with a pillow ready to KILL the person..As I opened the door, I saw Kook holding some chocolates along with other snacks..

Jk- Baby

I started beating him with the pillow but he picked ke up and started bouncing me in his arms like a ball as I squealed and just hid myself in his clothes and arms..

Jk- U think You'll win from me huh?...

He said and ran inside the room ad he threw me on the bed and then the snack pollythin on me..

Jk- Well have them and..Here is ur phone...But don't ne on it all day..And stop with that pout now..

He said laying beside me as I happily got on top of me and snuggled in his neck as he laughed lightly..

Jk- Oh now You love me hn? I just heard someone saying that she hates me..

Y/n- Ah don't take nonsense seriously..U know I live u right? *Puppy eyes*..

Jk- Yeah... Yeah..

He said as I again snuggled my nose and lips on his neck.. again and again..

Jk- Baby what are u doing?

Y/n- Ah cant I snuggle in my boyfViend?..

Jk- Of course u can baby just curious.. Continue... continue what u doing don't be sad now..

He said as I again started to snuggle in him..God knows why I'm acting weird but I just feel like doing it..

Jk-  are u done baby? It's been 15 mins u are being like this..Do u want something?..

Y/n- You're so soft kooooo...

Jk- Aish... Fine.. Just ne like what u want then..

He said and picked up his phone as I kept on snuggling on him for some more 10 mins before I took a chocolate and just ate it while sharing with him still on top of him..

As soon as I finshed my snack, I spread myself all over Kook with my arms and legs on the each side of the bed..

Jk- Baby what are u doing?

Y/n- I'm feeling bored Koo..

Jk- Come here let's watch something on my phone together..

He said as I slowly crawl near him and may beside him while He put his arm under my head and hug my waist as I put my leg over him..

He started scrolling through tik tok as ae watch it together for 1 hour together before He stood up and closing his phone with me on his back clinging on it..

Jk- Hyungs and Jennie will arive in an hour, then u will not be bored anymore hm? They rested in a hotel midway because of Some problems Jennie had..I guess u can understand as a girl..

"She must've gotten her period and Those Stupid cramps.."

Y/n- Yeah I guess..AH LEGGOOO! DOWN!

Jk- Yes baby no need to be so excited now... I'll take u..

He said and started walking down while I just ruffled his hairs..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)