Part-35

Jk pov~

It's been nearly 20 mins, I'm walking in the garden with my baby in my arms, But I haven't heard even a single word from her..

Finishing the song I was singing in a low tone for my baby, I sat on the bench as I took her slowly in front and saw her sleeping with a pout.. Pecking her pouty lips multiple times as she slowly whined in her sleep, I stopped and put her head back on my shoulder while standing again to go in our room so she can sleep properly..

Gd- sir...

Jk- hmm?

Gd- Sir one of our man's just told us that he have detected HIS location and he's coming to korea for 1 month to do some drug deals..He will land here after a week or more..

Jk- good.. Keep an eye on him without him knowing and also keep updating me..

I said as the guards nodded and bowed to me before going to do his work...

Taking my baby to our room as well, I put her down on the bed as she quickly rolled on my side spreading on the sheets..

Covering her with the blanket as I layed down on her spot, I pulled her in a back hug as she turned to my side and hugged me back..

Placing my hand under her top on her bare back as I rubbed my warm hand on her warm skin, A small moan escaped her mouth while I slightly smirked..

Pulling her closer to me as I pull her on top of me, I started to pat her slowly but she suddenly scratched my arm from her nails but I just looked towards my arm and sighed..

Smiling as I put her on her place back, I also slept..

______________________________y/n pov~

Opening my eyes as I felt someone shaking me like a milk shake, I saw kook all ready in a track suit or something..

Jk- Aish..Finally..I've been waking u up from the past 20 mins.. Come stand up now and wear something for running.. We will have a jog...

Y/n- Wae?*baby yawn*

Jk- *chuckle* cuz' In saying..Now goooooooo..

He said and picked me up as he dropped me in the washroom while I still had my eyed closed with me being in deep sleep..

Finally having some energy as I started to remove my clothes, I took a small bath and wear this:-

Going out still in half sleep, as I saw kook on the couch sitting, I straight go to him and crawl on his lap closing my eyes ready to sleep again but he stand up and put me on my feet as I whine

Jk- Yah!

Y/n- *puppy and teary eyes*

Jk- Ah..Why are u crying..Fine come here..