Part-84

Y/n pov~

I felt a bucket of water splash on me as I gasped and sat straight breathing...My hands were cuffed together to a pole while I was laying on a mattress in....a...black lingerie...

I saw a bunch of men in front of me all in suits of black..My heart was beating fast from all the heavy breathing... Suddenly a guy from one of those sat on his one knee and pulled at my hair looking me in my eye while his eyes traveling to my chest full of lust...

??- Spread for me..

He said...I tried to struggle myself free but it was all very hard for me to do so...My eyes went teary as I tried to leave but The man didn't seem to get it and pushed me as he started tearing away the cloth off me leaving me in my undergarments now as another man held my head while my screams were the only thing audible in the room...

He travelled his lips accross mt cheeks as a tear brushed off his lips but he licked my whole cheek making it disappear in his mouth and immediately went to my neck as I cried but the another guy kept his hand on my mouth still holding my hair now to keep my head in place...

As I was almost giving up, The gate of the room opened as now jung-woo came bargin in the room...

He ran to me as he pushed everyone aside and yelled:

jung-woo- HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER WITHOUT MY CONSENT?!!

He yelled as the guard was pushed off from me and in instant was on his knees...but jung-woo surprisingly showed no mercy and shot him...

I threw my head back on the mattress as sweat dripped down my forehead while tears escaped on both side of my cheeks...

He came to my right as he bent down...

Jung-woo- You should sleep sweetheart...

He said as he injected me with something in my arm but before falling into darkness, I saw him removing his coat and covering me up then walking up to the other people in the room...

Jennie pov~(10 mins earlier)

I found myself on a chair tied but my back was unexpectedly relaxed as it was a sofa chair..There were 3 guards around my chair while my mouth was sealed...I tried every way possible to get off but I wasn't able to...

If only I could press my necklace pendant to send taehyung our location...

Suddenly the room door opened as jung-woo stepped inside...

He looked at me and made his eyes run all over me before saying..

Jung-woo- keep her clean...but..touch her...fuck her..as much as u want...but keep her clean...and keep ur cocks off her...you can use ur fingers though...

As he showed me a disgusting smirk..

A guard removed the cloth off me...

Jennie- please please don't...I beg... please don't do this...*smirk*...you thought I would beg?..*laughs*...fuck me... fuck me as much as u want...Just once let my guy know where we are...and I won't even count to 10, and all the people breathing in this place will be a part of the history...

Jung-woo- I would have to compliment for the over confidence but just so u know...I didn't meant by fucking you babygirl...I meant by...Y/n..

Jennie- what the fuck is wrong with you, you moron..

Jung-woo- I'm just a bit late for having y/n but that God damn jerk ass Jungkook got her... he's always first...and Especially in taking what's mine...oh and talking about u... you're here just for fun.. besides in general...for someone else who might LOVE to see you here...but now now... right now You have to sleep And I have to go get y/n some food...

He came and whispered something to the guard but I was able to hear some words like..

Bedroom
Clothes
Not leave
Safe
Be back
Security
Don't touch

I tried to open myself as Jung-woo smirked seeing me struggle when suddenly we heard y/n scream..

Jung-woo- What the fuck..

he said as he gave a hankey to the guard and literally ran to outside as the guard kept the hankey on my nose and soon I was all blacked out...

Present

Jung-woo pov~

I uncuffed y/n as I saw her bloody wrist...

Jung-woo- who said you could touch her without my fucking permission...

Guard 1- Sorry sir, we thought she was for selling...

Jung-woo- you thought...YOU FUCKING THOUGHT... DON'T THINK ON YOUR OWN...

I said as I punched him...I was full of rage but Relaxed as I knew I came on the right moment...

Jung-woo- no one ever will touch both the girls...even after I say or tell you all or anyone of u to touch or do more to them...the most you can do is tie them up...don't you fucking dare touch them...both of them... I'll take care of her...the other one...keep her tied in the ground floor library area...I'll visit later...update me when she's awake..

I ordered as they all bowed in agreement...I picked y/n up as I took her to a room and softly laid her down...

I saw her wrists as I softly blew on them and took the bandage box out..

I bandaged her wrists as I ordered a lady guard to change her clothes...

If only I could take revenge without hurting anyone...just Jungkook...

TBC..

Like!
Comment!
Share!

I'm noticing I'm not getting enough votes or comments to keep posting in the middle of my studies and personal life so only of I could get some motivation through you al, would be great help🥺..