Part:14

Y/n pov~

I woke up as I remember everything..I opened my eyes and screamed loudly while my surrounding were all black..I could only see blood and that man standing there with a gun..

Y/n- j-jung-kook..

Then the man shot me and..

My eyes actually opened now.. that was a dream..

Y/n-j-j-j-jun-g-g-k-koo-k...

Jk- yes..Yes..I'm here.. look..

He hugged me as I hugged him as tightly as I could not wanting him to leave me nor this hug...
For now I felt like I will die if he will even broke the hug..

Jin- y/n you ok?

Jk- y/n... look..Look towards me..

I was just hiding in his chest while sobbing..

Jk pov~

My eyes filled with tears but I didn't let them fall or she will be more scared seeing me also crying with her...I tried to calm her by patting her back but I guess that didn't helped her..

I cupped her small face and lightly pulled it up making her teary shining big doe eyes to meet mine one..

Her both arms were so small that only her fingers were meeting behind my back hugging me..

I took her on my lap and she crossed her legs around my waist..

Jk- Are you scared?

She nodded..

I immediately pulled her and put my hand on her back rubbing it...

Jimin- hey y/n..Look we are very sorry for whatever happened but we promise we will protect you with our whole life..

She sniffed a little and looked towards me and finally spoke something..

Y/n- I-I t-thou-ght *hiccup* I-I would've d-died *hiccup*

Jk- And you think we will let anyone kill u? From now on...You are our responsibility..Ok?

Y/n- hmm..

Suga- come here... Atleast hug your"OPPAS" one time..

Y/n- o-oppas?

J-hope- yeah from now one you are our little sister..

She smiled slightly making me smile too..And looked towards me..

I left her and she got off my lap and slowly stand up..

Rm hyung hugged her and others joined too when Suga hyung pulled me in the hug too..

Soon we all broke the hug..

Jin- you must be hungry after all of that..

Y/n- not really but I don't say no to food..

J-hope-*chuckle* I'll tell the maids to make something for u..

He said and patted y/n's head before going out..

I pulled her towards me while she bump in my chest..She looked up with her doe puppy eyes while I smiled and said..