Part:-21

Y/n pov~

He suddenly pushed me on the dry grass of the park and tore my sweater sleeve making me scared till death..

Begging him to stop what he was doing, I was helpless under him..

??- let's continue it somewhere else baby..

He said as he harshly pulled me up from my arm and my hair and started going towards somewhere..

Jk pov~

Ending my call with a smile because I did all my work and the spy's of the Other groups which were my fake guards in the past were also caught... not thinking about anything I just relax on the bed by laying down but a thought suddenly Rush through my mind

" Y/n"....
"Kookie?"
"GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!"

That scared and hurt full face with teary eyes..

Jk- when I came inside I didn't saw y/n... then where can she go?! oh shit! I fucked up!

Standing up from bed in the speed of flash with my gun in my pocket I ran downstairs to find her...

Trying to call her by my phone I was so tensed up 'cuz she was not picking up the call..
going to suga hyung room with all my brothers, we got in and I told him everything along with others while they all were scolding me because of my behaviour earlier with y/n...
my eyes filled with tears when I remember her hurt full face and those hurtful eyes....how she ran away and I was just staring at the freaking wall not caring about where my baby was going even though I promised her that I will not hurt her in the morning I still did...
as soon as suga hyung said that he track her location, he said

Suga- she is near the park or maybe inside but she is in that area and the park is 15 minutes away from here so I think we can reach their early and you jungkook! you are grounded for a whole weak because of scolding our sister... I swear if anything happened to her then I'll make sure to kill you!*death glare*

After saying that by him, I nodded as I know mt bothers anger well.. already going downstairs to our van with our bodyguards and men to the park, we reach soon.... as we reach we all got inside the park and started finding her but I saw something... my whole body came in contact with pure anger and I knew I was going to blast any second in anger like a volcano.....

A m**herf***er was touching my girl... my girlfriend ....my baby.. and she was crying, Her sweaters sleeves were torn apart as the man was dragging her by her hair and her waist...not wasting any time I ran to her and give the man of punch hugging her tightly while she kept on pushing me away thinking that I am the same guy..

Rubbing her back and patting her by saying sweet things in a her ear, I was calming her down while she kept on crying in my chest as my brothers kept on beating the man when I stop them..

Jk- take this bastard to our basement! I will teach him how to touch somebody and to play with someone... how dare you touch my girl!! don't know who she is?! who she belongs to?!! you are dead meat! Don't you fucking know she belongs to the mafia king Jeon jungkook Huh?!!

Leaving from there with my brothers, my mens take that bastard while I was caressing my baby's back while picking her quala style and getting into the van... as soon as I get inside, I slowly take her face in my hands while taking her in front as her face was all red and her eyes were puffy because of all that crying..

Kissing the tip of her nose as I hugged her again as she hugged me tightly Again back and started crying again..

Jk- shh.. it's ok baby we all are here now...no one is going to hurt you anymore..

Slowly coming in front as she hit my chest hardly making me hiss in pain..

Y/n- w-why didn't u c-came earlier?!!

I smiled a little because of her cuteness and pecked her cheek but she again punched my chest and started wiggling in my lap making me Moan a little as she was sitting on my "that"...
Holding her as I tried not to show any reaction,I just starred at her face..

Jk- you know you are going to face consequences if you kept on moving like that in my lap?!*smirk*

Y/n pov~

For once I thought what was he talking about but then It suddenly hit me... he was talking about that... blood Rush through my cheeks as a tint of red came on them... I tried to hide my face in his chest but he just Cupped my face, staring right in my eyes making me a tomato as usual I get whenever he flirts with me or starts being cheesy... Like he is being now..

Rm- ok we have reached and you jungkook! first of all, say sorry to her and you y/n, if he ever says anything to you again just come to us we will beat his ass together ok?*dimple smile*

Smiling back as we all get out of the van, jungkook suddenly Picked me up bridal style and started running towards our room and as we reached, he locked the door and throwd me on the bed removing his shirt... gulping as I asked him "what he was doing" he said-

Jk- how dare u hit me huh?! You seriously need a punishment baby..*smirk*

Y/n- w-what? No..I did that because you were the one who shouted on me first!*nervous*

He suddenly hovered over me ans said-

Jk- you sure?

Y/n- Y-yeah

Smirking and being half naked, he put his warm hand under my sweater on my cold belly as I was out all the time..

My eyes closed on their own instantly melting in his touch..
My breathing got heavy as my lips parted..

Jk- u.like.it.?

He said whispering in my ear..

Y/n- yes.... It's so good... Stay like this please...

Jk- hmm...

Staying in that position while having the warmness from his body, I was feeling like heaven.. Until...

*Ring ring*

His phone rang making me annoyed

Jk- ah seriously..

He said before standing up from me and obviously taking his hands out from my sweater making me whine and roll here and there on the bed..He chuckled looking at me and then said on the phone..

*otp

Jk- what?

??-.........

Jk- oh that! yeah it is in the 2nd shelve of the-

I snatched his phone and said whoever it was on the phone..

Y/n- sorry to disturb but mr.jeon is busy for 2 hours please call tomorrow..

Ending the call as I put his phone on the nightstand, I got to my side of the bed and closed my eyes turning away from him...

Jk- what was that?

Y/n- hmph! *Pout* go and talk to ur mens don't talk to me!

Jk- babyyyyyyyy!

He whined like a baby before putting his leg and hand on my waist and
pulling me towards his chest..

Sighing I turned around and gave him a kiss on his cheek before snuggling in his chest to sleep.

Little did I knew he's waiting for me to sleep to do some important work...

TBC....