Part-44

Jk pov~

It's 7 in evening while I'm watching TV with my baby with her whining on my lap because I snatched away her ice cream..It's fucking -2° outside and here she is..

Y/n- PWEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *puppy eyes*

Jk- no-

Y/n- Yah! U cant torture me like that! Its like u took away my love from me! Why cant u lemme eatt! I just want an ice cream, not ur property-

I kiss her to make her shut the hell up as I Pull her waist to me..

I Put a little weight of mine on her body as she slightly falls back on the bed while I hover over her, kissing her while her just starring at me while her lips slightly parted making me have entrance in her mouth..

I break the kiss with a pop sound as I smirk a little..

Jk- What?

Y/n- I hate u..

Jk- Aww I lobe u to~

I said but she turned her face to her right as I smirk more from an idea popping in my mind..

Jk- U sure, u don't love me huh?

Y/n- ......Get off m-me..

Jk- Really?...

Y/n- ...Yes..

I peck her lips as I pine her hands above her head and..

Started tickling her..She started laughing as I speak-

Jk- Now say...I love u..

Y/n- K-kookhaahahahaha- p-please stop it!!! NOOOO!!

Jk- Do u hate-

Y/n- I LOVE U TOOOOOOO~~~

She screamed as I stop right on her belly button before leaving her hands as I kiss her forehead all of a sudden..

We both sit up on the bed as she crawl in my lap and starts to snuggle in my neck making 'uwu' noises as I smile, relaxing ny head on the bed headboard while watching the tv..

Y/n- Can I have ma ice cWeam bac?

Jk- No..

Y/n- yah I'm just asking for a small little box, not ur property that u are saying no..

Jk- It's not about property my love.. Everything which is mine is all urs.. And about the ice cream..So..It's so cold outside and what if my baby got a cold hm?..

I said as she pouted cutely before falling on my chest as she crawl near my face, giving me a peck..

H/n- Can we go to shopping today? I have to buy so many things for our.. Marriage.. and our engagement too.

Jk- reception too.. baby..

Y/n- We will be doing a reception too...But..That will be so much expensive..

She said a she looked down..

Y/n- I'm not even contributing a single penny...

I sigh as I cup her tiny face and bring it near to mine..

Jk- U don't have to worry about it my love..And about the money.. then..I just told u that whatever it is mine, is urs too...So that means..U are the one who is   doing everything for the function with ur money...Not me..

She silently started to cry as I wipe her tears and peck her nose..

Jk- So now.. Don't cry..

Y/n- Thanku..