Part-83

Tae pov~

I was strangled...Not to death but at the edge to be on...y/n was unconsious but that was not the case over here...Her getting handcuffed to the pillar was while still in her passed out state...

Jung-woo- So... Where's everyone...don't they want to surprise me?! Or should I say...get surprised by me....

Tae- FUCK YOU!

Jung-woo- I would rather have y/n... surely....now let's get to point..

He said as he tilted his neck to his left before pointing his gun at me..

Jung-woo- Say yes or no.

Tae- OR ELSE-

Jung-woo- She dies.

He said now pointing his other guj at y/n...

My blood rushed to my legs as my head felt numb...I couldn't let her die...after ..The Little Star...

Jung-woo- Where's Jungkook.

Tae-..

My silence now was the key to free y/n or get helped out somehow..but that didn't seem to relax my body as My body stiffened up when jung-woo spoke...

Jung-woo- I won't repeat..TELL ME!..

Tae- *smirk* Look behind..

I said as He looked at his back and I took the chance to kick off the guards out of my way and off over my shoulder who held me down as I tried to kick jung-woo- but his masculine shape was tall enough to block my kick...

Jung-woo- That's it..

He said as he shit a bullet towards the leg of the pillar which y/n was tied to...

Jung-woo- and the next bullet will be inside her. I mean it.

He said in a stiff tone aa I stopped in my track when a bullet lended near jung-woo's hand making the gun go to his right and him flinch back..I looked towards the door as I saw Jennie...

She tried to run towards me when suddenly jung-woo- got out his other gun but I was fast enough to kick his arm to make him go back as Jennie threw the guj towards me as all of jung-woo's guards stopped in track ready to attack me as jung-woo wiped the blood off his lips and stopped in his tracks as he raised his hands in his arms..

Y/n-...mm...

We heard y/n slowly moan in her consciousness as jung-woo and me both looked at her before one of his guard and him on his own ran to her as he pulled her hair..

Jung-woo-...now...drop that down like a gold dog...chop chop... YOU FUCKER DROP THE FUCK DOWN!..

He yelled as he pulled on y/n's hair as she now yelled in scream and was fully awoke, trying to get out by struggling..

Y/n pov~

I tried to struggle at my best level but my headache was just enough to still keep me in place...

I was so badly in anger and irritation, I yelled so loud at him, my voice echoed even in the creepy atmosphere of the house as my eyes got bigger from anger..

Y/n- LEAVE THE FUCK OFF MY HAIR AND GET THR FUCK ON YOUR PLACE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER...

Jung-woo-...Damn...she's loud..

He said as he let go of my hair and came close to my face..

Jung-woo- That loud in bed will be sexy...

Y/n- SHUT UP..

Jung-woo- Make me..

I side eyes Jennie as She ran to tae as the guards got into stopping them when I spotted hobi and RM HYUNG with Yeji and ryunjin coming back as they all saw what was happening and immediately got their weapons out..

Jung-woo- just as I planned...and now...

I looked at his hand as he took out a hankey from him pocket before placing it on my nose as I struggled my best to get out but instantly my sight became black and I only heard a gunshot before passing out again...

Jennie pov~

We all were so busy fighting that no one caught the sight of y/n and as I kicked a man off my shoulder, I spotted jung-woo-, opening y/n's cuffs from behind the pillar...I moved towards him as I hit the gun on his head but he just looked back and turned to me as I scanned him..

I am 5'5, and he looked more taller than 6'0 while his muscular body shadowed me..his eye was supported by a big eye scar and he had similar scars nearly all over his body...his neck showed tattoes which went down probably his chest or stomach...

Jung-woo-..Well...Hello there..NOW GET LOST!

He said as he tried to punch me but I dodged it before slapping hum but his face didn't move an inch..accept...he pulled my hair and started pulling me with him as I tried whatever I could to get out of his grip...y/n now was hanging off his shoulder as I was getting dragged...

2 of his men followed him as he went to the kitchen backdoor and yanked me to the men's as They almost instantly caught me ..

Jung-woo- take them both and tie them up. Use the same following route we used to come-

Jennie- Fuck you! TAEH-

As I was about to yell tae's name for help, A slap landed on my face as My lips started bleeding while tears came in my eyes..

Jung-woo- Just wait till I come back.. I'll get you're guts out of that little mouth...and you know...Let's spice it up till then..

Get them both in the basement...on the bed...and wait for me...you guys can have fun with this bitch till then..don't touch y/n.

He ordered as my eyes went wide while shivers run down my spine..

He went back and I felt something hitting me in my head as everything blacked out..the last thing I could feel was getting picked up by someone and the voice in the whole house...

Jungkook- Y/N!!!!

TBC..

Like!comment!share!