96

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 96:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 96:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
For a time, Midka's heart was almost cute.

"Sweet boy~" yelled happily, picked up Guoguo, and leaned forward to kiss his little cheek. Before his mouth touched Guoguo, he was held down on his little head.

He turned his head to look at Han Zhan, pouting aggrievedly.

Han Zhan took the little mermaid from his arms. He lowered his head to Guoguo, and solemnly said, "Guoguo, if you encounter a shameless little mermaid in the future, you can just swipe it over, you know? ?"

Guo Guo was ignorant of the location and made a little head.

"Guo really good." Han Zhan touched his hair and put him in the basket.

The pockets on the side looked like thunder, he grabbed the finfish angrily, bit his mouth hard, and vented his dissatisfaction purely.

"Puff...ah..." Guoguo lay on the basket, and smirked while covering her mouth.

They returned to the small stone house they had lived in before, and will stay here for a few days temporarily.

In the past few days, Han Zhan went out early and returned late every day to prepare for tribal migration.

In addition to the purple-tailed mermaid tribe, there are also some shark people in the sea. If they can, they must be taken away.

In the morning when he was idle, he lay on the coral group and watched the little mermaids play.

Seeing the little mermaid swim far away, he opened his mouth and called him back, "Guoguo, don't swim far away."

Every time he yelled, Dudou took the initiative to bring the little mermaid back, not allowing him to swim far.

Three days later, Yuren arrived as scheduled.

The huge eagle bird folded its wings, swooped down and fell to the island, transforming into a human form. They wiped the sweat from their foreheads, "are the fish ready?"

"Ready." Dongchen said, letting Midka fish out of the sea. The weather has been very hot recently, and the fish have to be scorched to death soon after they leave the water, so they are not afraid that they will escape when they are carried in fishing nets in the sea.

Yu Ren looked at the fish that Midka brought over with a strange expression, "Did you give too much?"

According to the agreement between Yuren and Huaming in the past, they would give as many fish as they brought as many fruits.

But this time, Dongchen gave them twice as much fish as they brought.

"No." Dongchen found a shady place and stood still. He fanned the wind with his hand, "I need your help with something."

Yu Ren thought about it, but didn't immediately agree, "You tell me what's the matter first."

"Can you find Qihe?" Dongchen looked serious, "I have something very important to tell him."

They hesitated for a moment, "We try our best."

"Okay, thank you." Dongchen curled his lips and smiled, "If you find Qihe, please tell him, I am waiting for him in the sea area of ​​Yate, please come by all means, if he really can't come, let Hui Yi or his brother can come over."

The feathers exchanged glances and nodded, "This is fine."

Dongchen could feel that these Yuren kept their promises very much, and since they agreed, they would definitely take their words.