15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 15:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 15:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Zhan's pupils are weak, what does Uncle Lei Zhe mean...?

Lei Zhe said every sentence: "Can you do it? Even if he can never become a ferocious mermaid, he can't learn to sing, prey, and is so delicate that he can only eat bighead fish. Will you take care of him?"

Han Zhan was so nervous that sweat came out of his palms. When he opened his mouth, he found that his voice was already hoarse, "I..."

"You don't need to answer now," Lei Zhe smiled slightly, with a hint of pride in his tone. "As far as I know, many male little merfolk in the sea like winter cubs. I think they will also be very willing to take care of the cubs. You can't."

Lei Zhe couldn't help sighing that he hadn't seen such a popular little mermaid. It was Lei Zhe's cub, or else he would be stolen by other mermaid at any time like Jiali was worried.

The future suitors of his little mermaid are bound to flock to him. If Cub loves Han Zhan, Lei Zhe would not consider him. After all, in Lei Zhe's eyes, Han Zhan is still too weak to protect Cub Cub.

After a while, Han Zhan finally spoke. He raised his eyes to look at Lei Zhe, his eyes firm, "I will satisfy you."

Lei Zhe probably didn't expect Han Zhan to answer so simply, "Don't you think about it?"

Han Zhan lowered his eyes, "No!" His little mermaid would never let anyone else.

"Okay, I'll wait for you to become stronger." As he said, Lei Zhe looked at Dong Zai with feeling.

Over there, Jiali didn't know what to say to Dong Zai, Dong Zai opened her small mouth, "Wow", as if it was very interesting, then she giggled.

The little mermaid has a special magic power on his body, which makes people feel happy when they see him. When they are close to him, they can't help but want to rub and hug. There is no little mermaid in this world that is cuter than the winter cub.

Han Zhan's dark eyes filled with a smile, the smile was fleeting, and the dead silence in his eyes returned, "Uncle Lei Zhe, I'm going back."

Lei Zhe thought for a while, "I suggest you move to the shallow sea." Before Han Zhan refused, he continued, "Your growth rate will accelerate. The caves in the canyon's cracks are too narrow and you will not be able to live in a long time." Of course, Lei Zhe was mainly worried that Dong Zai would sneak out to find Han Zhan while they weren't there.

Before, Lei Zhe had been waiting for Han Zhan to take the initiative to deliver him, but he did not expect that the little traitor, Dong Zai, would directly disrupt his plan.

At this time, Lei Zhe had to speak, and asked Han Zhan to let him move in.

Han Zhan thought for a moment, nodded and said, "Okay."

"Brother?" Dong Zai swam over with his little tail, and said excitedly, "Deep forest is fun!"

Dongzai was fascinated when he heard Jiali's father describe interesting things in the giant algae forest. When Cub passed through the giant algae forest last time, he was anxious to find his brother. He didn't look carefully. It's a pity that Cub really wanted to go to the giant algae forest to play again.

"Take you next time." Han Zhan hugged Dong Zai, "Brother is going back..."

When Dong Zai heard this, he subconsciously hugged Han Zhan's fingers, "Brother won't leave!"

"I want to play with you tomorrow." Han Zhan lowered his head and dropped a light kiss on Dong Zai's head.

Dong Zai blinked, and the blue eyes seemed to be able to fill the ocean. Dong Zai touched the hair that had been kissed by his brother, curled up her little tail shyly, "Good."