51

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 51:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Speaking of Kyle, Eric suddenly remembered something. He asked Lian Shan, "Have you seen Kyle these days?"

Lian Shan mocked: "How dare he show up here, the female mermaid let him go, their partners can't wait to tear him apart, this is probably going into the mud of the seabed."

As we all know, mermaid has a very sensitive sense of smell, and the only thing that can avoid mermaid tracking is to get into the mud like a big-headed fish to hide its fishy smell.

"Forget it." Ai Rui didn't want to touch the mud on the bottom of the sea to find fish.

"The pattern of your little fish cub is in the forehead." Lian Shan said, "Actually, I wonder if Noy is the incarnation of the sea god."

No one knows whether the Sea God really exists, but Noy can really control water, which is somewhat in line with the legendary Sea God's ability.

Ai Rui didn't hesitate to think about the egg: "Fake it."

"Speaking of speaking, our little winter cub is more like the incarnation of the sea god."

Hearing this, Han Zhan's eyes sinking, no matter who is incarnation, he will be his little mermaid.

Lianfan raised his chin at the Dongzai next to him, and smiled unclearly: "You still have a good view of this little fish cub, don't let anyone steal it."

Han Zhan's sight always stayed with the winter cub.

At this time, the little mermaid was holding the white egg and was talking to Yuanxi. When he smiled happily, his eyes were crescent-shaped. The sun shed light golden brilliance, falling on his little face, shining a golden light.

The little mermaid seemed to have magical powers, and easily attracted the attention of the surrounding mermaid. When he became an adult, he would definitely become the most popular mermaid in this sea.

Eric touched his chin, without any deep meaning in his smile, "Fans, not seen for a year, you have changed enthusiasm, this is not like your character."

She slapped her eyes slightly, and her tone became ambiguous, "Of course it's for you, because I have liked you for so long, and you still doubt me."

Ai Rui directly pierced Lian Shan's thoughts, "Pretend to be stupid in front of me."

He pointed to Hanzhan, "While he is here, if you have anything you want us to help, just say quickly, for the sake of these two important news, he will help you if it is not too excessive."

Han Zhan glanced at Iri coldly, did not say anything, apparently acquiescing to what Iri had said.

Lian Shan simply said: "Well, let me be honest, our sea is only a few seas away from Isbella. A few months ago, the king of Isbella led people to attack the surrounding seas. I was worried. Isbella will hit our waters, so I went to Isbella to inquire about the situation."

"Then what did you hear?"

He even slapped his hands, "That's all, I have told you all I know."

"What's not important is that they have already established Haicheng, and Noy has also captured all the mackerel in the nearby sea as slaves."

Ai Rui didn't expect the situation in other sea areas to be so serious.

He even sighed, "The seas are not peaceful recently."

First, hot rocks suddenly appeared on the bottom of the sea, and then an infestation of insects occurred. Now even the Dragons are ready to move. If their merman tribe continues, they will either die in the hands of insects and dragons, or be swallowed by the mighty sea.