44

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 44:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 44:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Recently, several ocean currents have passed through the sea, and the sea has flowed from the shallow sea to the direction of the island. Ai Rui wakes up immediately after smelling the unpleasant smell of dragons in the water.

There is rarely such a strong dragon atmosphere in the sea. It seems that dozens of dragons have gathered together. At this moment, Ai Rui realized the danger.

The sea at night is as silent as death, the seaweed swayed gently with the water, and the jellyfish floating in the water glowed with fluorescence and looked like ghosts.

When Ai Rui met Sotu, Sotu opened his eyes vigilantly. He flicked his tail and patted Dongkui, who was asleep next to him, "Wake up!"

Hearing the movement, the little mermaids rubbed their eyes, "What happened?"

Ai Rui lowered his voice and said, "Don't talk, come with me."

Seeing Ai Rui's dignified expression, Sotu's lips pressed tightly, and he pulled up the bewildered Dongkui, followed behind Ai Rui, and swam to the island above.

The island is full of trees, as long as you go in smoothly, with the huge size of the dragon, you may not be able to catch the little mermaid.

Dozens of mosasaurs hidden in the darkness rushed forward quickly, they opened their mouths full of fangs, and they could swallow a little mermaid in one bite.

Dongkui was so scared that he yelled and hugged Sutu, "Suotu, save me!"

Sotu's forehead jumped, holding down the urge to throw Dongkui into Canglong's mouth, "Shut up!"

Ai Rui reached out and grabbed Mosasaurus's jaws, "Shut up and sing!"

The little mermaids trembled and began to sing songs, but they were too scared, the singing was intermittent, from the fear of the heart, the power contained in the song was meager, and it made Mossaurus slower at best, which didn't make much difference.

Ai Rui punched Canglong's jaw, turned his head to look at Sotu, his eyes were a little bit cold and stern, "Go to the island!"

Sotu didn't say a word, he pulled Dongkui away, swam past and hugged Mossaurus' tail, rolled over and crawled behind Mossaurus, his sharp nails pierced its flesh.

"Roar!" Mossaurus twisted and shook the little mermaid on his back, opened his mouth to bite, Sotu quickly shook his tail and escaped from Mossaurus's mouth, but was still hooked by Mossaurus's sharp teeth, and the fish's tail opened a wound. .

Smelling the **** smell of the mermaid, Mosasaurs immediately became excited, and the cold beast eyes glowed with scarlet luster.

The singing of the little mermaids paused for a moment.

Seeing Sutu's injury, Dongkui was so scared to death, he closed his eyes and sang loudly. The singing was loud, and suddenly the mosas dragon was restrained.

Ai Rui hummed softly, his voice was low, and his voice contained vigorous power. As soon as he opened his mouth, he suppressed the singing of the little mermaids.

Canglong struggled for a while, still unable to resist the singing of the mermaid, and fell into a state of chaos.

Ai Rui raised his hand and made a gesture to Sotu, motioning them to go quickly, but he couldn't hold it for long.

Suo Tu endured the sharp pain in his tail, took Dongkui and the others, and swam up toward the sea.

When he climbed onto the island, Sotu realized that he could not lift the tail, let alone change his legs.