65

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 65:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 65:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The sea under the sunlight, sparkling, summer scorching, calm and calm, as if the turbulent waves last night were just a nightmare.

When Noy swam over, the Winter Cubs had long since disappeared, and they didn't even have a trace of breath left.

Qing Liu bowed his head, "Wang, let them escape."

Noy raised his hand, and a sea of ​​water waved at Qingliu.

Qing Liu looked terrified, he was already severely injured, if this sea water hits him, he will be killed directly.

He subconsciously wanted to dodge, and he stopped again. He didn't dare to hide. If he did, he would die even worse.

At this moment, Nina stretched out her hand to grasp the sea water.

Her red lips curled up, her arms climbed onto Noy's body, and she smiled, "Wang, but let go of a few mermaids, why be so angry?"

Noy didn't suspect that Nina let them go. He showed some impatience in his eyes, and threw Nina's arm away, "I can't stop even a few mermaids! I just taught him a little lesson... "

Nina quickly concealed the irritability in her eyes. She glanced at her from the outside, not knowing what she saw. She raised her eyes a little, and said strangely: "Wang, who is that?" She slightly diverted his attention.

Noy turned his head indifferently, and saw a blue-tailed mermaid floating in the sea in front of him.

Then Noy's expression changed slightly. He smelled a familiar smell in the sea, the breath of the thief who stole the power of the sea god!

He rushed over, grabbed the blue-tailed mermaid's hair, and forced him to raise his face. Noy thought he was a bit familiar with the other's pale face.

He searched for a moment in his mind, and vaguely remembered that this was a male mermaid named Qingzhe who had been sent to the Yate waters a few months ago.

Thinking of this, Noy was furious, and even dared to come back behind his back? Stole the supernatural power? !

He checked Xia Qingzhe's body rudely. There were no obvious injuries on his body, and he didn't know how he was in a coma.

He slapped Qing Zhe twice, but still did not respond at all.

Noy cut his chest with a finger, and bright red blood flowed out. Noy's face was gloomy, and he really didn't have the power of the Seagod.

Noy threw him to Qingliu with a disgusting expression, "Take it back and find a way to wake him up."

The storm swept across Haicheng, and now Haicheng was in ruins, and even the two palaces were bitten to pieces by the dragon.

After receiving yesterday's lesson, Noy was no longer arrogant. He knew that his position was not stable. Without the power of the Seagod, he was nothing.

According to the meaning of the elderly mermaid, let the mackerel move Haicheng to the surface of the sea.

In the missing corner of the palace, Qing Zhe felt the twitching pain of the fish's tail. He woke up leisurely, and the moment he woke up, he watched the surroundings vigilantly. The next moment he looked astonished, "Why am I here?!"