41

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 41:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With that said, dozens of little mermaids popped up in the sea. They looked around and found winter cubs on the island. They swam over with their tails, "Winter cubs, Yuanxi, are you all right?"

Yuan Xi said in surprise: "Why are you here, Dongkui?"

Dongkui swam to the shore and flung the fish tail. "Dad said that the giant algae forest is not safe, so he drove us out directly. We have nowhere to go, so I came to you."

Lei Zhe only transferred most of the mermaid away, and left some adult fish to prevent the dragons from harming the little mermaid while they were away.

Ting Lan quietly followed the little mermaids, and finally came out of the sea. He looked around the island. The island was large in size, and the trees on the island blocked most of the waves.

"This place is good."

It was getting late, and Han Zhan raised his eyes and swept around the island. The ice on the sea was crushed by the waves, and there were some floating ice. He said to Ai: "Stay here for the time being tonight, and you will find something to eat."

Ting Lan said: "I'll go together too."

The sea beast was scared to hide by the sudden earthquake, and the smaller fish were also swept away by the sea, without a trace. Ai Rui and the others searched for a long time before they caught a small sea beast.

It's not enough for the dozens of little mermaids to stuff their teeth, but they just starve for a while.

On the way back, I met a plesiosaur, Ai Rui and Ting Lan looked at each other, decided not to disturb it, and quietly bypassed the plesiosaur and returned to the island.

Ai Ruiming dangling and eccentric, divided the tenderest meat from the belly of the fish to Dong Cub and Yuanxi. The other little mermaids were all given a piece of meat the size of a palm. Dongkui was the most pitiful, only half of a fish head.

Dongkui held the fish head and sighed. He squinted at the fish tail that Sutu hadn’t touched in his hand. “Why don’t you eat Sutu, the fish tail is not good? Do you want to change it, if you want to? I reluctantly agreed to change it with you."

Sotu pulled his tail and said, "Noisy." After speaking, he stuffed the fish into his mouth and ate it in twos or twos.

Dongkui wailed, lowered his head and bit the fish head bitterly.

Dong Zai sipped the fish, halfway through it, and then stopped eating. He raised his head and whispered: "Dongdong, mine will give you food."

"Winter baby, you are so kind." Dongkui swam over happily. Before he could swim, he met Hanzhan's cold eyes, and he froze immediately, "Then what...I'm not eating anymore, I like to eat fish. head."

Han Zhan reached out to touch Dong Zai's small cheek, "Don't you eat Zai Zai?"

Dong Zai shook his head, "Xi Zai is not hungry." Pushing the fish in his hands to Han Zhan, "Brother eat."

Han Zhan took the fish and didn't eat it. He lowered his head and thought about how likely it is to catch the big head fish before dark.

Dong Zai remembered something, and jumped off his brother's arm anxiously, and with his little tail, he dived into the water, "Cub's fish."

Han Zhan didn't react, and let Dong Zai slip away from his hand.

After the earthquake, the fish raised by the winter cubs were swept away by the sea. Fearing that Dongzai would be sad, Han Zhan didn't tell him that he didn't want Dongzai to remember his fish.