22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 22:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 22:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Dahaigou is located in the northern part of the region, with short days and long nights, snow and ice covering the peaks, and the sea is so cold that Han Zhan even feels his heart beating slowly.

After a long time, he almost can't remember how long he has been here.

A dozen mermaids gathered around the Great Ditch, all from other seas. They almost died when they were attacked by insects when they swam out of the Great Ditch. They were later rescued by Lei Zhe.

After more than ten days, there were countless sea beasts that died. If their bones were piled up, they might be piled up into a hill.

Lei Zhe wiped away the meat scraps from the nails, "After killing these sea beasts, we will go back."

Han Zhan silently finished his last mouthful of sea beast meat. He got up and his head was at the height of Lei Zhe's shoulders.

Lei Zhe said leisurely, "ZiZi should miss you very much."

Han Zhan's thoughts drifted away, and a small blue fishtail appeared in his mind.

When he is free, he will also wonder if the little mermaid will be hungry and will he grow taller. Whenever I think of the squeamish little mermaid, Han Zhan's brows dissipate, and his eyes are softer, "Okay."

"After you go back, see if you can call more merfolk over." Longhui covered the bleeding wound on his arm, his voice was weak and weak, and his face was pale due to excessive blood loss.

Longhui could feel that the nearby mermaid had already retreated. Once they retreated, this line of defense would collapse completely and a large number of insects would flood into the sea.

"Are you really not going back with us?" Lei Zhe asked him.

"I won't go." Long looked back faintly, "rest assured, I have a sense of measure."

Lei Zhe did not intend to continue to persuade Long to return, "Zuo Lun promised that he will not leave here before we come back, and will try to persuade other merfolk to stay. You should be careful."

Zuo Lun was one of the mermaid rescued by Lei Zhe and the others. He was once a mermaid born in this sea area. When he was young, he went to other sea areas to wander around. Not long ago, there was an accident in the sea area where he was staying, so he came back through the big trench alone.

Just after taking a breath, I saw a long tentacles sticking out of the crack, and Long Hui frowned, "Here again."

There are blue rings on the body of the big beast, and a few tentacles stick out from the bottom. It is a sea beast that contains only highly poisonous.

Then there was another bitter battle.

The little fat bird was paralyzed on the beach, bathing in the sun, facing the blue sea and blue sky, chewing on the fragrant grilled fish.

Little Fat Bird narrowed his eyes, so happy.

Dongzai reluctantly jumped off Jiali's father's shoulders, and at the same time his tail turned into short legs. He tentatively stretched out his little feet and stepped on the beach, "Fat~"

"Little mermaid, did you call me?" Little Fat Bird stood up and ran over.

The little mermaid and the little fat bird sat neatly on the beach.

"Little mermaid, do you eat grilled fish?" The little fat bird enthusiastically shared food with the mermaid friends.

Dong Zai's eyes stuck to the roasted yellow and crispy fish, and he refused with difficulty, "No, don't eat."