84

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 84:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 84:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Zhan processed the faceless fish given by Jimmy and cut it into thin slices. As for the fish bones, he ate it himself.

The meat of the sea beasts that I usually eat is soft and tender, while the faceless fish is firm, crisp and refreshing, with a sweetness, a bit like the crispy anhui that I had eaten in the winter morning.

After eating a faceless fish, Dongchen licked his fingers, still feeling unfulfilled.

No wonder Ruola likes it so much, and she swims far away to catch faceless fish.

I have eaten faceless fish and other sea animal meat in the winter morning, and I always feel boring.

Maybe it was because of too much physical exertion last night. He ate more than a dozen fish, a half-large sea beast, still not full, and wanted to continue eating.

Dongchen touched the belly that was supported by eating, and thought to himself, I still don't eat anymore, and I will gain weight if I continue to eat.

When the time comes, he will become a fat mermaid, and he will be laughed at if he can't swim.

At night, when all sea creatures fall asleep.

Han Zhan stroked Dongchen's face, lowered his head, and kissed the center of his eyebrows, nose, and lips. He slowly rubbed the small soft lip with the tip of his tongue.

Dongchen was forced to raise his head to meet his kiss, breathing intertwined.

After a while, he languidly flicked his fishtails, tired between his eyebrows, and buried his face in Hanzhan’s neck. The tip of his nose was full of cold and clear breath. Dongchen squinted his eyes and his voice was slightly hoarse, “Brother, I don’t want to be today. wanted."

Probably the reproductive period has passed. Dongchen can't do much about mating. Occasionally, he feels a little sleepy. When he is full, he wants to sleep.

Han Zhan took a deep breath of water and kissed him on his cheek, "Okay, brother won't touch you."

A few days later.

Asking for joy again was rejected, Han Zhan's eyes were heavy, and his body's irritability had nowhere to vent.

Dongchen said softly, "Brother, I'm so sleepy."

Han Zhan tried to restrain his irritability, his eyes fell on his stomach, and he paused, "Chenchen, you..."

Dongchen squinted and mumbled: "Brother, what are you talking about?"

"It's nothing." Perhaps he had thought a lot, Han Zhan put his arms around Dongchen's shoulders, "Then don't do it, go to sleep."

They stayed in the Donica waters for a few days. Counting the time, the female mermaid who went out should almost come back. Han Zhan noticed that Ruola looked at their expressions and stopped talking, so he decided to leave after two days.

The male mermaid of Isbella had come to him, but Han Zhan never expressed his opinion.

They can only go back angrily.

Just the day before they were about to leave, an undersea storm came.

Numerous whirlpools emerged in the sea water, and the howling torrents beat the giant algae forest like squally showers. The slender leaves were blown off by the sea and drifted into the giant algae forest. For a time, the sea was fluttering with green leaves, one after another, like snow.

The mermaids have experienced countless storms, have long been used to them, and know how to deal with them. Before the storm arrived, they returned to the giant algae forest and calmly prepared food, but the little mermaids were still a little frightened.