35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 35:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 35:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Snow fell silently on the sea, and everything was silent in the deep sea.

The winter cub sits on the gorgonian, grabbing the fish food in the shell bowl with his little hands and throwing it out.

The big-headed fish squeezed the finfish and got close to the little mermaid. The finfish was unwilling to show weakness, and then squeezed. The silvertail swam at the back. After squeezing for a long time, it didn't squeeze in. It had to arch the finfish in front.

As a result, the finfish slammed into the big-headed fish, and the big-headed fish rushed forward, and suddenly knocked the little mermaid on the gorgonian away.

"Oh~" The winter cub leaned back and turned directly from the gorgonian.

Dong Zai hurriedly swam with his little tail. He pursed his small mouth and said unhappy: "Bad fish, squeeze the cub!"

The big head fish stared at each other and simply shook the pot. It was not me who did it.

The big head fish blamed each other, and the silver tail fish strayed away.

Dong Zai's chin was resting on her small hand, and the red fish tail dangled in front of her. Dong Zai's tender little voice stretched out: "Dad, go and play~"

Recently, dragons rarely appear, and there are fewer and fewer insects. The mermaids are completely free. It just happens that winter is here, and the mermaids are staying at home.

Winter Cub is an active little mermaid, Yuanxi and Dongkui don't come to play very much, and his brother went out with Lei Zhe's father again. Cub is so lonely.

Jiali picked up the little mermaid and hung it around her neck, "Would you like to take you to find the shark?"

Dong Zai thought for a while, remembering that the sharks are big fish that cry and drop beads, but it's fun. Dong Zai grabbed Dad's hair and urged: "Dad, hurry up and go."

Jiali Red Tail paddled across the sea, through the giant algae forest, and swam towards the shark.

Before reaching the clan of the sharks, Jiali saw several sharks swimming towards him from a distance.

With a flick of her tail, Jiali swam to them quickly, "Hey, Shaman, where are you going?"

Suddenly, a huge black shadow was cast down, and the shark was startled. They looked up and saw that it was Jiali. They breathed a sigh of relief, "Mermaid, we are looking for you."

Jiali grabbed the cub hung around his neck and hugged it in his arms, "What happened to your tribe?"

Dongzai nestled in his father's arms and looked at the shark with his blue eyes open.

The mackerel noticed that a line of sight was staring at them, and they looked down, and it turned out that it was a white and tender little mermaid.

The stiff expression on the mackerel's face eased, "That's it. Some time ago, a group of mermaids came near our tribe and took our food. I hope you can talk to them and let them leave."

Jiali was dubious, "Where did the mermaid come from?" Almost all the mermaids in their waters have moved to the giant algae forest. Even if there are alone, there shouldn't be a lot of them. How could it be possible to **** the food from the mackerel.

The shark's face was frowning, and a few of you said a word to me, and quickly made it clear what happened.

It turned out that this group of mermaids came from another sea area. They arrived at the clan of the mackerel just before the arrival of the submarine storm. There were high mountains nearby to shelter the storm. They were very safe, so they stayed.