104

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 104:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 104:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The bright red blood floated over, and the **** smell of rust was sucked into the mouth cavity, and Dongchen felt uncomfortable.

The blue-tailed mermaids who passed out into a coma breathed with their mouths open, and unconsciously sucked blood into their stomachs. Suddenly they were holding their lower abdomen, rolling in pain.

Long returned his expression thoughtfully, "I see."

A large amount of blood mixed into the sea water, when the mermaid breathed, it would inevitably **** the sea water into its stomach.

The egg will wake up as long as it smells the **** smell, and it does not necessarily mean that the host is injured.

Nina wanted the mermaid from all over the sea to bury her.

"She is crazy." Ai Rui cursed with his head down.

It's no wonder that Nina wants the shark to kill the Nisla mermaid, but the shark does not plant eggs in his body, so he is not afraid of being eaten back by the bugs.

The mackerel was timid and afraid to kill the mermaid, so he escaped.

"How many mermaids of the Nisla tribe?" Dongchen looked at the direction of the palace, a little surprised.

He speaks slowly, obviously at this moment his mood is no longer as relaxed as before. The original clear eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of gloom, and it was dim for an instant.

The sharks didn't know what he thought of, and he shrank. He said, "There are more than two hundred."

"Let's go over there."

With such a strong smell of blood, there should be no living mermaid. No one thought that Nina would suddenly go crazy.

Seeing that they were leaving, Yuren couldn't worry about being afraid. He hurriedly said, "I still have a lot of kinsmen. Can you rescue them?"

"Where are they?"

"You follow me."

They followed the shark all the way and heard the painful wailing of mermaids from the sea city below.

Many mermaids are at a loss. They don't even know that insect eggs were planted in their bodies, and they don't understand why their stomachs hurt.

Dongchen waved his hand, and the sea water waved away in circles, layered on top of each other, dispelling the strong smell of blood.

After the mermaids recovered their strength, they hurriedly fled the sea city.

When they rushed to the place where the Nisla mermaid was held, they saw countless mermaid floating in the sea with their eyes open. There was a deep fatal wound on their necks, and blood pouring out of their necks.

Yuan Xi looked away a little unbearably, "Are they still saved?"

Eric raised his hand to cover his eyes, "Don't look."

Dongchen broke free from Han Zhan's hand, waved up the sea, and took the dead mermaid away from Haicheng. His tone was angry, "Obviously they are of the same kind, why should they kill each other."

The shark took them to the place where the Nisla tribe was detained, "My tribe is right below, and I am too weak to open it."

Ai Rui and Fia swam over, and worked together to remove the heavy stone slab, revealing the dark cave below. With the light that penetrated, they saw a dozen unconscious female mermaids lying inside.